Can't get over the sex with my ex-gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lif, Apr 23, 2005.

1. lif

lif New Member

Don't get me wrong, mentally, I'm completley over my ex-girlfriend. I've gone on many dates with other girls and all that stuff. However, it seems that every girl I get with, doesn't match up to par with my ex-gf. My ex was really into sex, deepthroat, IDB, you name it, shes probably done it with me. Now I don't expect IDB from the first date or anything like that. But the sex... has just been terrible, maybe I just haven't found the right girl, but I can't help but crave my ex's sex.

For example, with this girl I'm currently "seeing", I've fingered her 4 times, ate her out once, and she hasn't even touched my cock :wtf: im starting to get angry. We've had sex, but it wasn't great, it was basically me being missionary and once we had sex on our sides(don't know what you would call that). She won't go on top or anything like that.. I've had similar run in's with other girls as well.

OT, what do you suggest I do, am I being selfish and I shouldn't expect great sex from everyone I date, or should I try and find a more "sexually active" girl that fits my personality.

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Date someone else, save yourself the agony, really. Fuck that.

3. D

Hmmmm...
    How do men identify the chicks that are freaks in bed? You don't necessarily want her to be a raging whore all the time, just a raging whore for you, right?

I'm starting to believe all humans need teleprompters on our foreheads. :squint:

4. audrey

audrey New Member

Obviously you are more experienced than these girls so they are nervous and shy and need someone to 'teach' them. I think you need to open up the commication lines and make them feel sexy and confident. Make them want to be more adventurous in the sack.

Good Luck :hsd:

5. lif

lif New Member

Every guy wants a lady on the street and a freak in the bed :wtc:

6. D

That's actually good solid advice. :) Besides, I've no idea how old these women are. I posted my first gut reaction.
    I don't know what's gotten into me tonight. [​IMG]

7. lif

lif New Member

Ya sorry, guess I should have stated that, Im 19, and the girls have been 18-20 years old.

8. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

All gret advice here....

I too crave the type of sex I had with one of my exes, she was into a lot, I think I was teh shy one back then.... she loved to go down on me, so much so I woke up a few times to surprise BJs, yeah that was hawt, she told me there were times I didn't wake up, but face fucked her hard.... odd being told what you did, but can't remember.... She was into many positions, more than I was willing to experiment with at the time, I was young.

Then I met my more recent ex, and at first she seemed ok, then after a while, misionary was her thing, it was like pulling teeth to get her to go cowgirl (I love that position, I get to see my lover in all her glory, nothing better than that), I mentioned doggy style and was never able to convince her, she thought that ment IDB, which I tried to explain to her, it wasn't, which was another thing she absolutly refused to do, which is actually quite fine for me, I don't care for IDB. Basically a complete polar opposite of my previous lover, let down really. Although she doesn' t know, 'cause I never told her, that is part of the reason why I fired her, she also didn't want me to see her naked, I thought she looked hawt, I even told her that, oh well, I was sick of her issues like that, so I cancelled my subscription.

Now, I want to find someone that is willing to be a little freaky, maybe not rright away, but at least open to the idea, and understands that it's not about the sex, it's about the pleasure and (intimate) connection. ;)

My advice is talk to her about it, just don't bring up your ex as an example, that would be some bad shit right there.
    The more you talk about it, but don't make it the only subject you talk about, the more open she will become. If she doesn't, she's too uptight and needs to be dropped like a bad habit.

9. dfb547490

dfb547490 Guest

Same here, my ex was a complete psycho and I'd never take her back if you paid me, but the sex....damn...nothing I've had since then is even in the same ballpark.