cant get my GF off

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nemopie, Jul 17, 2005.

1. nemopie

nemopie OT Supporter

I have tried everything any sugestions or tips?

2. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

im there with ya buddy. my gf cant come to save her life, and i've used every trick in the book that has always worked before.

from what i've heard, not every girl can climax. at least not until a certain age. mine's 24, and still... nothin.

how old is your gf?

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

can she get off herself? if so, have her masturbate with your fingers. also, vibraters are good.

yeah, very good...

4. nemopie

nemopie OT Supporter

she is 18 and nothing works we tried about 7 diffrent positions and nothing worked she got close once from what she tells me.

5. FBIkilledmygoat

FBIkilledmygoat New Member

eh, not all girls do I guess. I dunno, I've never gotten off either

6. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

Can she get HERSELF off? If she has honestly tried and put a good effort into it, then you know that the problem is her. However, if she can do it on her own, then you've gotta work on your technique. :lick:

7. Hunter Michaels

Hunter Michaels The Real American Gigolo

The only thing I can suggest is try the smaller things to ease her mind. Maybe take her out to a nice dinner to set the mood then spend a romantic evening together leading up to a slow and meaningful experience.

Girls tend to be more emotional about the sex thing than guys. While most are good with the whole physical thing, some need other elements filled, such as the need to feel secure and safe. All girls have different buttons, hit the right combination and pop. I have yet to find one I couldn't pop. :)

GL! It's the effort that matters most.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

so your saying you cant get her off during sex? or at all? can you get her off orally or with your hands?

go down on her for a while, then try missonary, with some lub on her clit. instead of the in/out motion, try a more rocking with the hips motion. what you want is for your pelvic bone to always remain incontact with her clit, and have it just slid back and forth on it.

aslo, dont build up the moment or the importance ot it too much. a lot of it is emotional.

9. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

use plenty of foreplay, maybe mix it up with some kinkyness, grab her ass, and maybe use some sexy talk and make noises.. don't be afraid to make noises if it feels good to you.. I love when my man talks sexy to me and makes noises.. turns me on like crazy.. and makes it easier for me to orgasm.. it takes me longer when there is nothing being said because I can't relax as much..

10. almostnormal

almostnormal OT Supporter

A long back rub, followed by lots of foreplay, then some tongue should do it. She has to be relaxed.

11. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

I cant get off unless Im relazed and my mind is clear... My bf bought me an "egg" and I love it!!! Go to your local sex shop and pick one up :)

12. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

My girl is sooo hard to get off, I have to fuck her for over an hour to get her off. The third time we ever had sex I gave her an orgasm and it was her first EVER. Just work at it, that day doggy style did it for her and it was the second time we had sex that day and it is still extremely hard to get her off.

13. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

your problem is what?? =P

just take your time, work some oral in there, take your time, PAY ATTENTION TO HER RESPONSES TO WHAT YOU"RE DOING. she'll moan, twitch, spasm, sigh, scream, clench her fists, curl her toes, breathe harder, or something when you hit the right spot. hit that spot a few more times and keep it up.

dont rely on straight intercourse alone to get a girl off, it's fairly difficult (though i think it's just guys' technique, i've never had problems).

14. chan815

chan815 Skol Drunk

shit, im glad i can get my gf off easily, i feel soo unhappy when i cant...but thats only happened once :)

15. toeshoes

toeshoes Guest

sex toys

16. asshole

asshole dont eat yellow snow! OT Supporter

You guys just have to explore and play around. Clitoral stimulation is what usually does it. You can also get her to off with vaginal stimulation but you have to know where her sweet spot is. Most girls you have to warm up too with some sensual massage and light touch. Barely touch her skin by running your fingertips all over every inch of her body...head to toe literally ...and you should be watching her squirm by now. Most women are extremely sensitive on their inner thys, ass, nipples, neck, back... you get the picture. This should totally get her worked up enough to when you actually to get to bonin her she cumms rather quickly. If you have her worked up enough you can give her multiples very easily! So go have fun playing around! ;) You know what they say practice makes perfect! :big grin:

17. jero

jero Let me just put the tip in...

Yeah if your having trouble get her to masturbate herself while your fucking her or you take your thumb and rub it while your puttin it to her.

Usually i controll my girls climaxes like this. If i want her to come instantly ill put my thumb down there and start messaging. POW like a rocket.

And if shes came a few times and shes just waiting for me ill speed her up a bit with this technique.

No complaints yet :big grin:

18. shadylurker

shadylurker Guest

^ it does work........before sex lightly caress her body with your finger tips. they love that shit and it gets them really hyped

19. jero

jero Let me just put the tip in...

Also try this while shes cumming. Every girl ive been with loves this. Ill take my fingertips and softly rub them down her back so it tickles but feels good at the same time. Her body usually starts jerking and twitching and it looks as if she is having a seizure when this is happening ( not to harm people that do have seizures, just this is the case ).

Mostly as with each new woman i am with, i try different things until i get the results i want. And the results that she wants is what im talking about. Ill try a few things to find her spots and then use those to my advantage in giving her the best orgasms in her life. This is prolly why my current gf could have sex with me MANY MANY times a day if id let her. Im all about waiting a day or two and letting of a huge cumshot. But thats just me.

20. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

get kinky, have fun, work harder.

21. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Every Woman can climax. Some easier than others, but its all mental. It takes time to learn what works, what she enjoys, and for her to finally mentally let go so that she can. And you need to start learning how to give it to her right........hahaha

22. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

doggy style and rub their pussy

get all into it.

23. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

How can you tell if she's gotten off just by fingering her?

If she moans/groans/pants a lot and then makes you stop kind of abruptly is that a good sign?

24. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

pay attention to her body... feel it in her legs/tummy/and her breathing. You will know trust me.... if they dont come out and say "Im cuming" you can tell :)

I got an A+ in that class :)

25. gookarachie

gookarachie New Member

Take your time. Don't make it into such a big deal. She will be more relaxed. when she is relaxed and not trying so hard is when its going to happen. Definatly try more clit stimulation.