can't find the damn g-spot....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NA Impreza, Apr 8, 2005.

1. NA Impreza

NA Impreza be water my friend.....

i tried it all......the "come here" movement with your finger and all.....but i don't seem to know what i'm looking for.....

what does the damn thing feel like?

2. Sean John

Sean John Guest

I've never found it either...

3. David02

David02 Guest

The secret to finding her g-spot is POSITION!

Get her to lay down on her back, and put a small pillow or a rolled up blanket under her back just above her butt. This will give you the most optimal angle to help you find it.

Then on the OUTSIDE of her body with your non-dominant hand find the spot on her stomach right above the line of her pubic hair straight down from her belly button... push down very gently with 2 fingers on that spot. That't the spot you want to be looking for when you go from the inside.

Now slide one finger into her and feel for that spot. It should feel a little different than the rest of her does. The best way I can describe it is sort of spongy feeling. You'll know when you find it.

You will have the best luck if you get a really good g-spot vibrator. It's probably best if you find it with your fingers first. Good luck!!

4. Lad

Lad Guest

It will me more rough then the rest of her insides.... That is the best way I know how to describe it.....

As for finding it..... Get her MAD horny.... This will make it more prominent. Just like her clit. When she is horny her clit will swell up, as will her G-Spot. Now when you put your finger inside her, point your finger at her belly button, as described. It is normally located 1-3 inches up in her. If its higher.... Good luck. lol. That is the best road map I can give you.... :(

5. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Good advice in this thread...She should be able to find it for you. That might work better for you two.

Women are all built a bit different. Tell her to curl her fingers in & up..As described above, ask her if she can find the "rough" spot.

6. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Welcome to Muricane's "learning with pictures"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2005
  7. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

callsic! great information!

8. You'll notice with those pics the location of the g-spot in relation to the bladder. Make sure she goes to the bathroom first!

9. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I wanted to add that touching my g-spot did absolutely nothing for me until I hit 25 or so. When I was younger, it just felt slightly uncomfortable. Then it started to feel nice, but I didn't know how to enjoy it. I finally learned how to relax and really take pleasure from that kind of stimulation, but it took some time and experimentation to get there.

10. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

G-spot is a myth

11. HamTard

HamTard New Member

is it kinda hard and rough? i think i found it on my girl, but it hurt her the first time i touched it so i haven't done that since. any tips on how to stop it from hurting?

12. mindtrix

mindtrix FrozynFyre sponsored me

trim your nails?

13. HamTard

HamTard New Member

i don't think it was my nails, i think it just might've been too sensitive, or she was too tense

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

talk to your girl, do the come hither movment but talk to her and ask "do you feel any pressure on your bladder, urge to pee, anything like that?" if not, move on. search around till you find it. i would do that in conjunction with the other info found in this thread.

15. Sybill

Sybill Guest

News flash! There's no such thing.

16. Lad

Lad Guest

Then what, pray tell, am I rubbing on that drives my woman insanely wild?....

17. dmtnt

dmtnt Friends don't let friends early apex

If she suddenly feels like she has to pee, you've got it.

18. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Just because you can't find it (or have never had it found on you, whatever the case may be), doesn't mean that it's not there.

19. HamTard

HamTard New Member

so the kinda rougher/harder spot on her bellyside is it? if its too sensitive, how do you get her used to being stimulated there?

20. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

hm, i've never heard of it being "too sensitive" in fact.. i've always heard that you need to use quite a bit of pressure to stimulate it (much more than the clit). so unless ur scratching it with your finger nails, it shouldn't be too sensitive. but maybe your girl is.. who knows.

21. thespark

thespark Guest

If she leans forward on her stomach resting her body on her shoulders and angles her back and arches up as you approach from behind, you can get the spot and have better sex. It works for me anyway, and that is part of what makes sex from behind better for many women. It is all about the angle, and it isn't like you hit the spot and you go crazy, you have to also have general stimulation going on. It isn't a two second trigger, it takes a little effort.

22. Sean John

Sean John Guest

I am going to look for this tonight.....I'm am going to ask her to relax and let me know what feels "different/good"...You have no idea how long I have been trying to find this. It reminds me of the Burmuda Triangle, strange shit happens when you get there, but not quite sure how to get there.