TAT Can't find old thread so - Breast Augmentation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by magik, Mar 3, 2008.

1. magik

magik New Member

I had made a thread a while back, I can't honestly say I know exactly how long ago it was but if I were to take a guess I'd say between 6 and 8 months ago. And as the this title suggests, it was about breast augmentation. I assumed as this was the Body Mods subforum and cosmetic surgery is a form of a body modifcation that it would be suitable to post here.

Last I had spoken on the subject I was a few thousand away from hitting my goal, well ... I did hit it and I actually underwent my surgery this past Thursday. Woo!

I promised a handful of you that I would post pictures, I know a lot of you said going to a D, being as I was so small beforehand, may not have been a good idea but I think they look great so far. Remember, this is only 3 days post-op so they're not at their best but I still think they look pretty great for this early in time.

Here is a Before shot (sorry about the angles):

[​IMG]

And here is an After:

[​IMG]

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

was nice before and looks ok now. I will reserve judgment till we can get a better photo without the tight bra. Like a low cut dress or something similar.

3. magik

magik New Member

It will be quite a while before that'll happen. They're only 3 days old and they're going to be bandaged and in a tight bra for at least a couple of weeks. And they won't settle for a month or more.

Although I'm still shocked how some people can say an A is "nice" and a D is "ok" lol. Very different opinions.

4. owenstar

owenstar New Member

Enjoy em...

This gal I work with went from a to d...she is so happy...she was a riot before...now she is off the hook with these things...

D's are great...guys who say more than a handful is a waste, arent creative enough to be playing with the big guns anyways!

5. SmugZombie

SmugZombie OT Supporter

meh, old ones were better... IMO... but... either way, boobs are nice

6. magik

magik New Member

Yeah, I've heard more than a handful is a waste and I know for a DAMN sure that's a lie. I've been with girls of all different sizes and let me tell ya, as long as they don't roll out like the red carpet, there's nothing there to waste.

7. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

if your before pic was in a super tight support bra I would have said they were ok not nice. Basically I cant judge until your new tits heal

8. Memor

Memor Active Member

Grats on following through with your goal and getting the surgery done. Hard to tell now so update the forum when you're all healed up. Hope the recovery process goes smoothly

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

congrats. i think d is a little big for you, but :dunno: it's not my body. As long as you are happy with them!

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

i've always been a huge fan of C's. i'd say its my favorite size. Sometimes I honestly find big boobs to be distracting when I'm dating a girl, i'll catch myself staring at them etc, or just always wanting to touch them lol. Not to sound like a creep but naked pics would be better, not asking for them, but small boobs with good nipplese is awesome, and big boobs with odd nipples is kinda odd.

blah blah blah..

its all subjective.

congrats, and thanks for updating. how was/is the pain? did they go from your bellybutton or underboob?

keep us updated as it heals and the process continues.

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

p.s. if you are ever in LA... lol

12. unigel

unigel New Member

not too shabby

13. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Magik, what was the website you used? I want to send it to my ex-gf.

14. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

BTW, I like smaller (B/C's), but nice nonetheless.

15. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

:motorboat:

16. magik

magik New Member

I was just givin ya shit, don't worry about it <3

Thank you, and yes I plan to. I have decided for my own personal enjoyment I am going to make a sort of documentary. I plan on take 2 pictures (1 front view and 1 side view) every week after my procedure to document the recovery process and to see how they change.

17. magik

magik New Member

I hear ya, I think on average a C is best, but I also think proportion wins above all. Small girls look best with smaller breasts and bigger girls with bigger breasts. With a shirt on nobody actually noticed that I had gotten my surgery already, they look the same as they did when I was a B and wore a padded bra lol.

I posted some bare before pictures and my nipples look the same now as they did then, besides the fact that they're still a bit swollen along with everything else. I think a D size boob with a nipple about the width of the longest side of a stamp (just picture this circular and not rectangular) is a good match.

The pain was absolutely awful the first day once the anesthesia wore off because I wasn't allowed to take my pain/spasm pills until I got home. So the entire ride home every turn and bump had me not only crying but swearing at the top of my lungs and gripping my chest for dear life. Every day it's gotten better, now it's really just the morning that are the most pain because your muscles are all tightened up again. Once you've been moving around and the muscles have gotten stretched you mostly just feel a bit of pressure.

I went with saline implants so the incision was made under the areola, it's actually quite good for the concealment of scaring. It seems the average underboob incisions are more visible.

MyFreeImplants.com - They're getting really huge now too (no pun intended) so she'd be smart to sign up quickly with all of the money floating around on there. And good luck to her! If she wants any help or tips, I'm around.

18. N.A Honda

N.A Honda New Member

Looking good!

19. kai-li

kai-li New Member

Congrats. I think its great when people know what they want and work toward the goal.

20. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I'm going to agree that we need to see pics of them fully exposed, before and after, along with the "progress" pics of them settling week after week. I'm not really a "breast man" and from your 1 picture they do look a bit large for my liking. However I'd motorboat them and other things as well.

Glad you got to do what you wanted and get larger baby feeder bags.

21. Gillzeebub

Gillzeebub New Member

big boobs are great if they havent migrated south for retirement. im 24 with 2 kids im an E id gladly go to a C just so there'd be less sag.

22. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

congrads this will drive the men crazy!

23. magik

magik New Member

I have already posted topless before photos. There is currently no nudity allowed so until that is removed you will be only seeing covered breasts. Also, after you've undergone augmentation you are unable to remove the bra, sutures, and bandages for a bit, so even if OT allowed it, I still could not show you what they look like fully exposed. They look a bit large because they're only a few days old and they will remain swollen for a week or longer, this is not the end result, they will be much smaller once the swelling has subsided.

24. Satanic Goatslayer

Ah, I did not know that about the recovery period.

You can always PM the "before" pics you know. I didn't see them, at least I don't recall seeing them.

25. Satanic Goatslayer

I must agree with this man. Firm, perky, and good shape mean more than overall size. Now if the breasts are of a larger size and still retain those 3 things then :bowdown:

One of the best pairs of breasts I've laid my hands on could barely be seen with the say the girl was dressed (she was a jeans and t-shirt type of gal). The first time I got my hands on them I was in heaven. Firm, perky, excellent shape, and each was a handful :bowdown: