Can't figure this out.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gregsaidthat, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Alright. This might be long but I will try to make it short, sweet and to the point. Here goes nothing.

Alright.

I have been with this girl before. Like 2 years ago. We had sex. It was great. Now heres the thing. While we had sex sometimes it was for a very long period of time and others it was short. Well, we started to get back together kinda and here is what I don't understand. The sex has been really really good lately(not that it has been bad before or anything). It's just to the point now that we can go at it for 15 mins and she has to ready to blow my load. Don't know why. Cant figure this out. I know everyone is quick to say/think "wow your lame in bed" but I'm not. My last girlfriend I could go forever I mean like hours or til she said to stop and most of the time I never went(To be honest out of a 9 month relationship I went 6 times max).

So, about two weeks ago me and her(the one I went back to) were going at it and I never went(she went twice which she says she has never done before). Well, I could go for like an hour plus without blowing my load.

Now, this past week or so I have gone way faster then usual. It's kinda making me mad for the simple fact that I don't know why nor can I figure out what she has been doing different to get me to go so fast. I mean the positions haven't change or anything like that. Just something is different and I don't know what it is.

Some questions I can't answer.

Is she doing something different?

Am I just thinking about this to much?

Why would this happen now?

Why has this changed?

Some opinions would be great.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:dunno: is it really that big a deal to you man? I mean pretty much any girl will tell you that an hour+ of sex all the time gets kind of tiring, especially if we've already gone and you know you aren't going too...Why not just enjoy the good sex you are having along with finally orgasming?

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

It's psychological. Chill out and relax.

4. Droopynuts

Droopynuts New Member

Maybe you've just grown accustomed to fucking her. Think of it this way, when two people practice anything together - if they mesh well - then they will only get better.

Maybe you're just learning how to fuck her to get yourself off quicker, or she is learning how what pushes your buttons.

5. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Alright. I did think about this over the evening and I think I'm over looking all of this and spending to much time thinking about this.

6. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

lets never forget that the purpose of sex is to make babies

perhaps your body has more wisdom than yourself, and it is trying to ejaculate at a time it thinks is more conducive to getting her pregnant?

7. razi

razi New Member

an hour or more hammering away at her pussy isn't always a good thing anyway.

that said, I tend to do the same thing sometimes. As time goes by, you both become accustomed to know what the other person wants.