Can't figure this girl out..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

So I've known this girl for a while. Met her during her first semester at school. She wanted me to be her boyfriend, but I wasn't looking for that since I was possibly going over to Iraq. So we just ended up messing around a little bit. Well, I did my time over in Iraq and came back to find out she got engaged. Wasn't 21 yet, still in school and only knew the guy she got engaged to for a couple months. So a few months later, she asks if I could let her borrow my digital camera. I told her I wasn't really into letting people borrow my camera (Canon Powershot SD400). So she asked if I could come over and take some pics of her. Turns out she wants me to take sexy pictures of her to send to some guy. She wasn't naked, but close enough. Then a week later she wanted more pics taken, but totally naked ones. I was able to touch her and stuff, but she wouldn't have sex or anything. Said that wouldn't be right since she was engaged. So whats this girls deal? I wouldn't mind messing around with her some more and it seems like I'm practically there. Is there a certain angle I should play on this?

2. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

DANGER!!! Strictly IMO...It is so shady that she is doing stuff with you and engaged. The naked/sexy photos thing is also really weird. I say back off and get out. Her deal is that she is unfaithful.

3. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If she's engaged, don't do it. She's in a committed relationship with someone else; unless her future husband knows about you, don't get involved.

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

uh... honestly? it seems to me as though she's using you. :(

you're getting played. enjoy the semi-naked photography for what it is and move on. you're not getting any from her, but why would you want someone who IS, by all means, cheating on her man? :nono:

believe me... there ARE better women out there. :)

good luck :)