TAT Can't Decide on what I want

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AnoesisX, Nov 12, 2008.

1. AnoesisX

AnoesisX New Member

I been wanting to get a tattoo since i was 18 (I'm 24) I just can't decide on what I want and where to put it. In the beginning I wanted a tattoo on my left leg, for the past 2 years now I want a half sleeve on my right arm, eventually I want both but want to start with the arm. Now Deciding what I want. I have been wanting Japanese style art koi jumping out of the water then above that The Beckoning cat above that just sky with clouds or a space scene. Then I changed my mind to do circuits and mixed with bio mech. which made me want to get on my leg Famous robots (Hal, Robocop, Bender, Dalek, T100, ect) sleeve then thought I would do that on my arm and Japanese stuff on my leg. Or Get some new school/ anime my ruin type deal on my arm. I dunno I just know that once I do it I can't change it. What do you do or what did you do when you were/are in my predicament?

2. sorryforya

sorryforya New Member

This is what I tell people. Get a design you really want and post it up on your wall for a few weeks. If you get sick of looking at it, then that design isn't for you. You have a lot of canvas, you can't go wrong with whatever you want. As long as its what you really want.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  3. Diablo Swift

Diablo Swift New Member

Get the Japanese art. It looks heaps good.