Can't cum the 2nd time....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by brett12, Aug 31, 2006.

1. brett12

brett12 New Member

So I'll be having sex with my girlfriend and the first time we do it i only last like a minute so we wait a little bit then we go at it again and I can go forever. If I go to long she starts to hurt and we have to stop then I don't get to finish. Anyone else have this problem?

2. PSmitty87

PSmitty87 New Member

Dido...wtf is up with us?

3. Chinoxxl

Chinoxxl Active Member

only happens to me sometimes...It probably just takes a while to bust the second time, nuttin wrong with us

4. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

;) learn how to have some stamina and not cum in one minute in the first place :mamoru:

5. Tska

Tska New Member

Ouch haha.

If you can't increase your stamina (there's plenty of shit out there on how to do this - kegels, all these things to do/practice), oh well. But if you nut the first time, it'll take you a long time to go again. That's just how it works. Try:

1. Sex, bust the first time, continue til she's good
    2. Go down on her if she hasn't O'd yet, and/or have her finish you off with a nice blow/hand -job

Or reverse the order
    1. Have her get you off to get the first one out of the way
    2. Then fuck.

Not too hard to figure out some options, just think about it. Actually, I've thought about it for you, for roughly 27 seconds, and came up with that^. Enjoy. :)

6. brett12

brett12 New Member

Yeah I'll probably just have her get me off first. Bad thing is she has never had an orgasm. Not with any guy or herself.

7. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

I kinda meant it to be mean, but not at the same time...sorry...yeah, sometimes it is the position that can impact things....So...find out which positions get you off quickly and dont' do them till you are ready to....also, have control over things, so that you can control the speed..

8. Tska

Tska New Member

Perfect - get her off and she's yours forever :wiggle: :noes:

9. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

This situation is actually very ideal and only requires the addition of "lubrication".
    Get your 1st nut, take a break and then get back at it again, this time with lube, adding more as you need to, and she'll stay moist throughout the duration of your reaching your second nut..., something that she'll also much enjoy as girls are capable of multiple, back to back orgasms whereas we've gotta work for it.

10. -argonaut-

-argonaut- New Member

Eat it first so that she'll cum first..., that'll introduce her to just how pleasurable that it can be and she'll be just that much more involved in getting the job done.

11. imsleepwalking

imsleepwalking New Member

If you want to last longer and you know you're getting some that night, try jerking off a few hours before so you aren't as sensitive when you're hitting it.

As for her never having an orgasm, get her a few drinks so she can relax and then go down town on her.