TAT Can't come up with a design

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Paintballer, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Paintballer

Paintballer Choo Choooo....

I've always had a facination with the ancient mayan and inca tribes and their saying on when the world will come to an end. Machu Picchu is a place I really want to visit and would love to be at in December of 2012. Don't know how true it is seeing as it is just a prediction, but I still find it facinating.

I am trying to find some designs or come up with one for a tattoo on my upper left arm, possibly even a 1/4 sleeve that incorperate the Mayan and Inca designs and something to relate to the Mayan calendar and December 2012.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Find references of things you'd like to see in your tattoo and take them to an artist.

3. el gayvo

el gayvo Active Member

my best friend did this to his arm. its the only pic I have but it wraps all around his arm. its just an outline with some shading, but apparently he likes it like that and is going to leave it.

[​IMG]

4. Paintballer

Paintballer Choo Choooo....

I've been doing some looking since making this thread and I think i've decided to go with mostly traditional artwork mixed with some modern shading to tie it all together for a 1/4 sleeve.