SRS Can't believe I'm posting here...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by CPTLA885, Feb 15, 2006.

1. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

There is a girl I've been seeing on a regular basis for about 2 months. We both get along very well, we talk every day. We do live about 40 minutes away, so we are only seeing each other about once/twice a week.

Valentines day came up, she said she wanted to see me then. I agreed, however I ended up working today, long story short we're doing it this Sunday.

She has always acted a little odd. I can't read this girl at all. I call her up, try and make plans, she is busy doing shit with her friends. I have spoken to her about this, and she says that she is close with them and invites me to come along. I tell her I want to see her more, nothing really happens.

When she comes over we will have a great time, and things will always get heavy but she does not want to get me off. This is fine, but I'm not sure why this is being that she allows me to feel her up a bit.

Long story short, I told her today I want to see her more, I like her, she responds and says, "I'm being a bitch, I shouldn't treat you like this..". I speak to her again, she wants to do lunch tomorrow.

Is she insecure? Should I bail?

2. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Is she insecure? I don't think so. If so she'd probably want to see more of you and keep asking you how you feel about her etc etc

It sounds to me as though she just wants to be friends. I wouldn't waste my time on anything else if I were you.

Ask her straight out. It really is the only way you're going to know what she's feeling. And she's right, she should be treating you better than that.

3. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

Yeah, I was planning on speaking to her about it. Communication tends to be a problem, I feel comfortable talking about this kind of thing and she doesn't. Either way I'll bring it up and see how it goes.

It's just a little confusing.. the way that she throws herself at me makes me feel like she wants more than a friendship.

I'm a straightforward person, not into drama, so I would rather say fuck it and bail if it doesn't work out. I want someone who is also very straightforward, someone who doesn't feel the need to send mixed messages and not be willing to talk about it.

I haven't dated anyone like this before, so I decided to post.

Why would she bring up Valentines day if she wasn't interested?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2006
  4. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

I'm not completly sure but the vibe I kind of get from this is she might be using you for some sense of comfort. Do you know of her past relationship life? You might be a rebound guy or maybe someone she just needs when she feels lonely and wants a guy to comfort her. MAybe farfetched but that's just my guess :dunno:

5. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

She is only slightly interested in you. This relationship will go nowhere.

6. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

I think you may have hit the nail on the head.

We spoke last night and she thanked me for the Valentines Day gift I got her, and she was very nice. Good conversation, she said she'd give me a call later today... She never did.

I'm over it now. I'd be better off with someone else. Talking about this seems to make her feel uncomfortable. Next time she calls I'll tell her how I feel and see what she says.

I have a feeling she may just be using me to comfort her like you said. When we're together we get along well, but nothing will come from this. Crazy woman.

Thanks.

7. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I don't think she is using you as an emotional crutch, i think she is just chicken shit to tell you she has feelings for you. I think that you have to hurry and to keep chasing her, and give her hints about what you want from her.

8. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Sounds like you're being used. :(

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Not really. If she's throwing herself at you, let her. Make her throw harder by denying her advances immediate success .