TAT Cannot get jewelry in my PA after stretching

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Zaffir, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

I'm pretty sure i'm going from a 10 to an 8 (or an 8 to a 6), i honestly don't remember what the exact numbers are: it's been over a year since I even thought about it. Anyways, I've got the taper all the way in. It goes through without a problem. But I can't get the jewelry to follow it. I push the taper with my new barbell and at some point the jewelry gets stuck, but the taper keeps going.

Any suggestions?

Also, yes, the taper is the right size. I promise i'm not a complete moron.

EDIT: So I got it in, after a lot of trying. From what I can tell there's something partially blocking the path. As soon as I worked the jewelry at an angle to push around that, i felt a slight sting, the resistance "gave," and my barbell went through the rest of the way.

Any thoughts on what that could be?

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  2. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

yeah, I've been there. sometimes a little flap of skin gets pushed to the end of the fistula and gets all tight. its much easier if you hang a little weight off it and hang out in a hot shower for a while (at least for me). shit goes in no problem.

3. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Interesting idea. Where do i buy cock weights?

4. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

bait and tackle shop.

5. shohan

shohan New Member

Oh, man. I wish I would have tried that weight/shower trick. I stretched last night and I think as the piercer ran the taper through the pain was worse than the piercing. That's only because the needle was a pinch and done; the pain from the taper lasted longer as it stretched the skin.

That was going from the 8ga I was pierced with last month to 6ga. Guess that's what I have to look forward when I go to 4ga. I'll wait a little longer before that though and try to stretch from use and weight.

Hopefully you won't have that skin or problem if you stretch again.

6. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

ouch. sounds almost as bad as the time i burned the tip of my dick on the wall heater :mamoru:

I had my PA pierced at a 14 g and stretched up to a 6. time is really the best thing. if you wait a while in between stretchings, jack off/fuck a lot the hole loosens up and you don't always even need a taper if you do it in the shower with lots of lube. its a very stretchy area. I'll go a year or so without wearing any jewelery in mine and just be able to pop a 6g in there no problem.

just think of what your balls do in the shower. your penis is made of similar tissue. the warmer the saggier.

7. shohan

shohan New Member

How did you manage that? I'm going to have to guess that alcohol was involved because I can't figure out any other feasible reason for my penis to be around anything hot enough to burn it.

You didn't stretch straight from 14 to 6 did you? 8 to 6 was bad enough to me and I was stupid enough to think I might be able to stretch from 8 to 4 with the thought of well it's only another millimeter. I waited 5 weeks from piercing to stretching, but I think longer and more pulling on it something will help.

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

shohan you piercer allowed you to stretch after only a month? get a new fucking piercer.

9. shohan

shohan New Member

Why is 5 weeks too soon? The stuff I read, people I talked to and even suggestions from Body Mods and FS suggested 4-6 weeks for healing, can stretch after healed, and wait at least a month between stretches. I had no discomfort from the 8ga CBR even tugging on it and moving it around.

10. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

I had just gotten out of the shower and was standing in front of the heater drying off. the top of the heater just happened to be right at dick level. it didn't cause a bad burn but it hurt lol.

and no I didn't stretch all at once. I did one size at a time 14 to 12, 12 to 10 etc.