FRK Canada Day Threesome Fun

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lovely Atlantis, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

My first MFM threesome

The day started off innocently enough. It was the Canada Day holiday and a gorgeous sunny day. My hubby and I pondered what to do for the day and eventually settled on going to the beach with some friends. In the group of friends was a man named Tom who I have been playing around with. Things between the two of us had been recently escalating and my hubby had mentioned a few times that he had thought of making my fantasies come true and allowing me to have both him and Tom at the same time. But I never guessed that this would be the day!

After a lovely afternoon at the beach we invited Tom back to our apartment for dinner and a movie. As I began to start making dinner my husband chirped up “I don’t think she should be allowed to wear any clothes while cooking. What do you think Tom?” Of course, Tom agreed that my clothing must go. So I took off my top and shorts and continued cooking in my bra and panties. The guys were so consumed in their sports talk I thought I had gotten away with not taking off my undergarments! Feeling a little cheeky, I remarked “You guys are sucky doms!” At this, they perked up. They both agreed that such a comment deserved punishment. My husband went into the bedroom and got out the paddle and whip and brought them over and handed one to Tom. After beating me briefly I obliged and took off the rest of my clothes and finished cooking dinner. We all ate together while I sat at the dining room table completely naked.

Near the end of dinner I saw my panties beneath me at the table and started to put my toes through one of the legs thinking that I might try to subtly put them back on. But I was quickly noticed and was ordered to bend over the couch. Tom and Bubba beat me together with both the whip and paddle. I loved the stinging sensation and the sense of submission and quickly became very wet.

Once they decided that I had been punished sufficiently, they told me to pick out a movie and put it on. I then came back to the couch and sat down in between them. Bubba forced my legs spread and commanded me to stay like that. He then went into the other room and got my wrist cuffs and clipped my hands behind my back leaving me fully exposed for both him and Tom to play with.

After watching the movie for a little while, Bubba decided he needed to increase the torture for me. So, he brought out one of my small vibrators and held it against my clit. Tom scratched his fingers across my chest and stomach causing me to arch my back in pleasure. After a bit, Bubba made some excuse about being too lazy to hold the toy in place and asked Tom to hold it. Tom gladly took over and proceeded to rub my clit with the vibrator and thrust it inside me.

They continued this for a while and then determined that I needed a stronger toy. Bubba came out with my triple stimulation rabbit style toy and slid it inside me. This toy always works so quickly with me that I am usually unable to hold back from orgasm for more than 3 minutes. But I was commanded not to cum so I tried my best. The vibrations worked their way through my clit, anus and vagina and felt so good. I moaned in pleasure as Tom pressed it deeper inside me. Trying not to orgasm I arched my back to move the toy away a bit but he wouldn’t let it out. I whimpered and panted in ecstasy right on the brink of orgasm. Finally Bubba whispered in my ear that he wanted me to cum now for Tom. As an orgasm washed over me I let out a cry and bit down on Tom’s arm in pleasure.

Periodically throughout the movie Bubba and Tom would ask me what was happening in the movie. If I was unable to give a correct answer I was punished with the whip and paddle. Since I was so distracted by being naked and played with, I received this punishment quite a lot!! I also got punished multiple times for being ‘sassy’ or by not asking them things properly by saying “Master Tom” or “Master Bubba”. The beatings soon became less pleasurable as my body began to sting. They now had me where they wanted me as I was quick to obey to avoid another beating.

Bubba ordered me to go get my latex sheet and lay it out on the floor and put on a show for them. I went and got it and some toys and came back. I sheepishly lie down on the floor facing them. They insisted I keep my legs spread open and masturbate well for them or else I’d get another beating. I quickly obeyed and began rubbing my clit with my fingers. Next I took out the toy and inserted it inside myself and turned it on. I continued to play with myself with the toy as the guys watched the movie and glanced over at me periodically. Then Bubba complained that I wasn’t putting on a good enough show. I retorted that I didn’t see much point as it seemed they were watching the movie anyway! Tom quipped that if what I was doing was good enough they would watch me. So, I continued to masturbate harder now. Bubba got up and got a timer from the kitchen at set it for one minute. “You have to make yourself squirt in one minute”, he commanded. I set the vibrator to high and rubbed it against my clit and quickly squirted for them both. They were pleased and promised I would be rewarded.

Finally the movie ended and I knelt down on the floor in front of them and obediently asked them what they wanted me to do next. Bubba commented “Well you haven’t been very nice to Tom and me. We haven’t gotten anything yet”. So I reach inside both of their pants and started massaging their hard cocks in my hands. After a bit of a hand job I had the urge to put one of those nice cocks in my mouth. I gave Bubba’s cock a lick then thrust it deep inside my mouth. After a few strokes on his cock I came up with a smile and continued working him with my hand. He then told me that I had to be fair and suck Tom too. I eagerly put Tom’s cock in my mouth and sucked away. I worked this way for a while, alternating between sucking each of them while my hand worked the other.

As a reward for sucking them, Bubba told me to lie back down on the latex sheet and he proceeded to finger me a bit. I squirt huge all over the sheet and Tom watched in awe. Tom has never been with a girl who squirts before and was enthralled by the show. Bubba tried to show Tom how to make me squirt and Tom took a turn fingering me while I sucked Bubba. Unfortunately, Tom couldn’t get quite the same result as Bubba… although I’m sure he will in the future

Next, Tom and Bubba decided that I needed to try out some anal toys. They began with the small toy while I masturbated some more. Then Bubba ordered me to suck off Tom and while I was doing that he would put the toy up my ass. I got on my knees and took Tom’s cock in my mouth as Bubba worked me from behind. I whimpered as he tried to put the large toy in me and Tom gently ran he hands through my hair and caressed my face telling me to relax. It was so nice… but I just couldn’t take all of the large toy in my ass quite yet.

Bubba then asked me if I wanted him to fuck me. I shyly nodded in response. “No”, he and Tom said “Use your words. Tell us what you want”. “Please fuck me while I suck Tom” I asked. “No… what do you say?” “Please, Master Bubba, fuck me while I suck Master Tom”. “good girl”. Bubba slid his cock into me and I moaned in pleasure and sucked Tom vigorously. After a while of doing this I wanted to see them cum all over me so I asked “Please cum all over me Master Bubba and Master Tom”. After a little more sucking and fucking Tom pulled his cock out of my mouth and I jacked him off onto my tits as Bubba stood beside me and came all across my chest and shoulders.

After wiping up the mess, I kissed Bubba and said “Thank you Master Bubba” and then kissed and thanked Master Tom. We lay for a while as I recovered from what was the most amazing night ever.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

If this is the traditional canada day celebration I may be an expatriate this time next year :big grin:

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OMG... that was so...so.. YUM!!
    I love MFM :drool:

4. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

5. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

haha... I don't know about traditional Canada Day celebration for everyone. But I wouldn't mind making it a tradition for us!!

Rouge- Yes it was great! I have to say I LOVE MFM too! I hope I get one again!

Datcomguy- LOL I just noticed your status under your name "moving to Canada". Was that like that before?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

WOW!!! your slutty!!!! lol ;) :mamoru:

7. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Ok, WTC is Canada Day? Is that like a pretend 4th of July?

8. DatacomGuy

For a month or two.

Not really moving. Just dreaming.

9. rr1396

rr1396 New Member

sounds fun, i wish my gf was a whore so we could do that stuff too.

edit: but with another girl of course lol.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  10. DatacomGuy

11. Bubba Atlantis

LOL 'pretend' :fawk:

12. Bubba Atlantis

Your a bit of douch than aren't ya!

See, I have a rule that I think is ONLY fair. I have had multiple MFF. Therefore, I MUST (if I am comfortable with the specific guy) be willing to have a MMF. Why? Because it is only fair. You should never expect your partner to go through with something that you would not be willing to do yourself. Obviously there are some expections, but you get the point. I always get annoyed when guys say I want my girlfriend to get with another girl, but she states she wants you and another guy and the guy freaks out of it. A bit hypocritical don't ya think?

BTW RR, this is NOT a tyrate on you and it not meant to be hostile (if it sounds that way :big grin:). LOL just bitching :hug:

13. DatacomGuy

Better verbage could have been used on his part..

14. Bubba Atlantis

DCG, you moving for school or work or something?

15. rr1396

rr1396 New Member

agreed, but it will not happen. Truth be told, as much of a fantasy as it is, it will simply not happen because the only way i would have it is with another girl, and the only way she would have it is with another guy (by the way, we have never even talked about this, and to be honest i doubt it would fly). There is no way in hell i'd tag team my girlfriend with another guy, as I'm sure there is no way in hell, she'd tag team me with another girl.

I find it incredible that people are comfortable doing this. Either they have alot of trust in their partners, or the don't care much for them, because i would constantly be paranoid of whether or not i'm going to far, example: me doing my gf, than me doing the other girl... making signs is enjoying it, than my gf is all jealous...

edit: i understand about fairness. i never do anything she is not comfortable with, and i stop when she asks, or i feel she wants me to. I am all about communication, and try my best to comfort her and keep her feelings in mind.

16. Bubba Atlantis

If you are into a good read, I would suggest the EDU thread on Threesomes in the FS Archive (if you have yet to read it).

I firmly believe that with the SUCCESSFUL ones, it is about a HUGE amount of trust and never not caring. Those who do it well will argue their relationship is stronger than most and that they care for their partner more. Why you might ask? Because you understand that your partner has wonderful desires and you want to please them and let them fulfill those desires because you love them SO MUCH.

Having said that, it isn't for most and your arguement is fair and it appears your reasons for that decision are logical and thought out. One can not be faulted for that :)

17. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

[​IMG] :p:p:p:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

18. rr1396

rr1396 New Member

well i guess where i was trying to go with that is, i would not and do not want to do anything to hurt my girlfriend. People may not seem to be jealous, but everyone is... and watching the person you love and would do anything for having fun with another person could be painful.

If she ever wants to discuss things like such, she knows she is more than welcome and i won't think less of her for expressing her desires... she already has though, for some odd reason she wants to finger me, which was a big NOOOOOO WAAAAAYYY!!!! lol. As much as i want to fulfill my desires, i am not going to do something i feel uncomfortable with. I believe she would let me do something to her she does not want, thats why read into her to find out if she truly doesn't want to do something, if i'm right, i won't even try out of respect for her.

Now, if we were not together, and i just had a fuck buddy on the side, and we argued about getting another person, than i would not be worried at all because she isn't someone i truly care about.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  19. Bubba Atlantis

Your an ass :p

Now how do you expect me to get naked for you when you say stuff like this :rofl::rofl:

20. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Guess I need a Canadian to 'put me in my place'!

21. Bubba Atlantis

I feel bad because I have hijacked (twice) my Lovely wives thread, so, sorry sweetie.

See you make a very important point. Although I state that you do stuff for your partner, it should not be beyond what you are comfortable with yourself. For instance, I like the thought of cumming in a girls mouth. However, Lovely does not like it (psychological aversion). She did however, try it for me. She found that it really did not work. Fair enough. I would not get upset or angry because she does not do that. When you are not comfortable with it, than you do not do it. The one area, personally, where I change this stance is doing things that your partner likes even when they do nothing for you. For instance I have a friend (I guess I could use an example with me, but meh) who loves to play with wax and pain. Her (ex) boyfriend didn't like it (didn't turn him on), so he refused. I was like WTF? It doesn't matter if it doesn't do anything for you...if your partner likes it :bigthumb:. Now, if she said that SHE wanted to burn HIM, I could say him saying no. That is something to yourself...so that is where it differs a bit for me. You need to do what you feel comfortable with.

Jumping around a bit, but I totally agree with your first part. There are cases of jealousy in each situation. It all depends on how you deal with them. I admit that when Lovely and I started things there was jealousy on both our parts. The key is how intense that is and how you deal with it. For us, they were minor things that could be easily resolved. My brother on the other hand. I put my hand around his GF's waist and flirt with her, he flips (it is rather amusing)...for them obviously it would NEVER work.

22. Bubba Atlantis

Oh RIGHT!!! sub! Shit, Forgot. Than why you talking back to me boy. You read the story....you giv'n me sass boy! Might have to tie you up and beat that talk out of you!

LOL...this feels weird, I rarely flirt with guys :mamoru:

23. rr1396

rr1396 New Member

yeah, sorry about the thread jack, it just kinda happened lol. But good points, i never thought of what you pointed out, if something does NOT bother me, and she likes it, than just go with it.

24. DatacomGuy

Look above.. not moving, just dreaming.

25. Bubba Atlantis

ahh yes...I thought it was that you were still coming here for a month or two but dreamt of moving permanently here.