Can you...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jessitack, Aug 25, 2005.

1. jessitack

jessitack cooter punch

have sex while you have a yeast infection? Im already on the medication for it but my boy friend is driving pretty far to see me this weekend and I want to be able to have sex?

2. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

http://herpes-coldsores.com/std/yeast_infection.htm
    :sad2:

3. jessitack

jessitack cooter punch

Well im already on that Monistat shit it should be cleared up by the time he gets here. I hope

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

then why ask the question? Also, the answer is in the little information packet you get with the Monistat ;) Those are generaly a good thing to read.
    Personaly, I don't until they are all clear otherwise it won't go away right away.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yeah don't do it, he can get it up to a week after you start treating it I think. Like 03white zx3 said, read the insert. Plus it is gross. You should do the monistat stuff, wait a week until you feel better and just wait a week in general, then douche. Because that white crap gets stuck up there and it is gross.

6. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

how long does it say it takes to clear? if it says 7 days, and hes comming in five, then dont do it. if you do, at least use a condom. you dont want to give it to him, and then he just give it back to you on the next visit.

8. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

use the 24 hour shit, its really strong but if you're desperate...

9. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Just because you're not taking the medication (anymore) doesn't mean the infection is gone ;)

10. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

well all you really need to do is have sex while the cream is still inside (if its a mild case of yeast) and the penor should be ok since its also being treated. I tried it and never got anything

a lesson to all, never have anal sex and slide back in the pussy without cleaning or else she'll get yeast

11. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

sure... you'd pry end up with another yeast infection tho.

ride the infection out, and read the medication insert. that's why they put it in there ;) you'll be able to have sex another day :mamoru:

12. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

How do you know if you have a yeast infection? The past two times me and my GF have had sex, there has been some weird white/milky colored cream on my penor. WTF is that?

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Humm You know most people who think they have a yeast infection dont.. so go to the doctor and get it checked out..

DONT have sex while you have ANY sort of infection down their.. not only can it be passed on the chances of you passing it on to a different region of your body is greater..

DO NOT have oral sex... while uncommon THRUSH can still be passed on to the mouth.. YOU CAN wait to have sex.. im sure their are other reason for his visit other then sex.. if not maybe its time to find a new man

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

did you cum in her before you pulled out ;)

15. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Hope not. But the first thought that came to my mind was WTF?!
    It was weird cause she felt reallllly tight and then that white stuff.. Thinking in OT style, I said to myself "ibsmallpenoredasiancameinside" :mamoru: