can you have a threesome and still be 'normal'

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SovietRussia, Aug 19, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

the girl i have been seeing, well i ended up having a threesome with her and a girl she works with. alcohol was involved. she told me it turned her on to see me fucking the other girl. is there any chance of still having a 'normal' relationship with girl one? she doesnt seem like the type to be having threesomes.

2. xinster

xinster New Member

situational

3. Ms. UnderStood

Ms. UnderStood New Member

No, she will probably call you only for sex, I don't think she will want a real relationship, 'normal' fat chance, if she was drunk she probably don't think about things first, has she talked to you about the threesome?

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

No, it's impossible. She's subconsciously sabotaging the relationship. It won't be normal with you two ever again, because you weren't monogomous. She's trying to tell you that she doesn't see you as long-term relationship material, and you should probably view her that way as well.

5. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

no, we kinda had one already before with one of her friends. its only when she is drunk we get into the freaky deaky stuff. otherwise we usually just have sex. :o

6. notsousual

notsousual New Member

qft

7. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

you two don't have a future together. and if you foolishly decide to go on with this, i'm willing to bet my house that one of you will cheat.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This is a situation that you will have to figure out yourself. I don't believe this instantly disqualifies her from staying with you. I've had a few threesomes with my fiance and things haven't changed a bit. I've had threesomes with my ex-wife, and you can probably guess how that turned out.

I think it all depends on (1) how mature she is (2) how *little* you talk about it or the other woman and (3) how you two are together. If you bring it up in a way that makes your current GF feel like you like other women, you're doomed.

Me? I wouldn't mention it. Just let things happen. If you start to see red flags, though, such as her spending "quality time" with other men/woman *without* you, then you have a problem. If you only engage a third person when the two of you are present, I think you're better off than you know.

What's wrong with crazy sex? Nothing, at least not as far as I can tell. And I guess the only thing I could add would be "I'd rather do it than not, and regret not doing it." :bigthumb:

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

was there any girl on girl action?

10. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

From what I've heard, it pretty much ends most relationships.

11. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

depends.....threesomes are not for everyone....and they can wreck relationships, but that tends to be because of jealousy and so forth. So I don't think that you can blanket things and say NO it wont' work...but the best advice I would tell you is to TALK TO HER...and see what she thinks

12. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Sex can save or destroy a relationship. Best thing to do is not to ask us, but your SO. Talk it out.

13. joecoolinatl

joecoolinatl Certified Boobologist

90% of the time in my experience
    one girl gets possesive and things go downhill from there