can you fit a 31X10.50 on a 15X7 rim

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Zimmy76, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Zimmy76

Zimmy76 I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic

just like the title says, I was at my friends farm and a couple thorns went through 2 of my tires. I had to change one tire already and can see another thorn in my front driver side tire, so I need to get new tires. I'm not wanting to spend alot of money, and was wondering if I could get by with a 15X7 rim for awhile.

I was looking at www.4wheelparts.com and saw they were selling a couple tire and rim package with a 31X10.50 with a 15X7 rim. I was under the impression that I'd have to get a bigger rim for the 31X10.50 tire.

thanks in advance, bob

2. Elusive

Elusive New Member

Yup, that will fit just fine. I run 35x12.50x15's on a 15x8 wheel.

3. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

what the hell kind of mutant thorns put holes in tires?

4. Zimmy76

Zimmy76 I like my beer like I like my violence, domestic

I have no fricken idea, one of them was like a 1/2 inch long, thankfully it was stuck in there pretty good and wasn't letting air out, or I would been SOL.

Anyway I got my tires from wal-mart because I needed ASAP, and they didn't have the 31x10.50's like I wanted so I went with the same tire just a 30x9.50.

here's the link to em, if anyone wants to check em out, they seem like a decent tire so far, although I'm trying to arrange a wheeling day with some buddies to test them out on rocks and mud.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...tire_width=30&tire_ratio=9.5&tire_diameter=15