FRK can you be too horny?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by justsomejoe2002, Nov 22, 2004.

1. I'm asking here and not the vag cause you people are mature enough to answer this and not be assholes about it.

I'm always horny. I'm always ready to fuck. Is there something wrong with me? I think my problem, I pretty much know actually, is that my wife and I rarely have sex. When we do, it's the same old humdrum boring routine. She always wants to do it slow and gentle, which is fone sometimes, but I need to FUCK sometimes, and she's just not into it. I mean sometimes I need to treat her like a whore and just have my way with her, just fuck the shit out of her. She just refuses to partake in this, and I'm at the point where I want to have an affair, I can't take it anymore. Now maybe there's something wrong with me, like my libido is jut too high? I mean seriously, maybe I should just get my nuts cut off so I won't be horny at all anymore, it would be easier. All I think about is hard core fucking anymore, it's driving me nuts.

I know you're going to tell me to talk to her, which I have, she says I'm don't do nice things for her, which is fine, I'll try harder. I just found out I have ADD and started taking Adderall, my therapist said not to beat myself up over it right now, that my life has been going too fast for me to really understand her needs and that with medication I will be better able to treat her right. We've been married 8 years, with our first kid on the way, which I am so fucking excited about, I'm so happy about it :bigthumb:

I don't think people change too much, and I worry that the rest of my life is going to be like this, with the occasional once a month sex. Then I think that Iwant to ask her how she'd feel if I had a FWB, but I think this will cause too much drama. I know she'd think that I'm just gonna cheat on her anyways whether she says yes or no to it. I love her so much, and have considered divorce before, but I can't throw away everything we've accomplished together over sex. So short of fucking the shit out of a fleshlight 3 times a day, which at this point I'm gonna buy anyway cause jerking off is too boring, what can I do?

Am I too horny? How can I raise her level of horniness lol. And also can you give me advice as to how to get her blessings to me having a FWB? Long post I know, but ever since I started taking Adderall, I'm posting more and more.

2. FifthGear

FifthGear -

3. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

It seems to me like your marriage is doomed, and it's both of your faults, but probably more so yours. not doing nice things, making excuses for not doing nice things, then pressuring her about sex all the time, probably not making love enough and just fucking. And her for not understanding that you need to fuck without having to be nice about it.

good luck and stuff

4. katibug

katibug di ancuk

not be assholes? you DO know where you're at, right?

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

*shrug* aside from the occasional leg humper and comedic reply, I think f/s is pretty mature with well rounded and insightfull answers.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004