can the untrained eye detect the difference between

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by RHC2GSR, Dec 10, 2003.

1. RHC2GSR

RHC2GSR Guest

a car with vanilla moouse and a car with meguires show car glaze??? just tryin to figure out if its really worth ordering the moose. :o

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Vanilla Moose will have a slightly brighter and more reflective look. #7 will look a bit deeper.. Subtle differences, but you can see them.

One thing for sure, VM is much easier to use and leaves the paint super slick where #7 can be tough to remove completely and leaves the paint more 'squeaky' clean than slick. Both have a wet look.

I've got about half a gallon of Meguiars Hand Polish (the body shop pro version of #7) that has hardly been touched since I started using Vanilla Moose.

BTW, this LX 450 was polished with Vanilla Moose only. Since VM has wax in it as well as being a glaze, and this customer is selling this LX and wanted me to do just what was needed to get it ready to sell, I just did a one step with VM.

[​IMG]

3. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

I prefer the Vanilla Moose over the #7 on sheer ease of use.

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

This Vanilla Moose tip is from Anthony Orosco (a high end detailer in San Antonio who posts on Autopia...damn good detailer too!):

5. bunmango

bunmango OT Supporter

I just read that thread today ;) Actually I first read it yesterday then read that last post from today. I think I'll order some VM tonight, I've been wanting to try some for a while... I've been using either 3m IHG or S100 SEPC as my glaze before waxing.