can`t cum v.help?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by deathofxromance, Feb 15, 2007.

1. deathofxromance

deathofxromance New Member

basic info.
    girl, been with my bf for over a year.

hes eaten me out, and i cum crazy from that.
    hes fingered me, and i`ve came from that too.
    i cum fusing a vibrator.
    but i`ve never came from having [vaginal or anal] sex.
    i`ve come close like, maybe twice.
    but its never gone the whole way.

any advice would be greatly appreciated. :hsugh:

2. Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning I love your mom a whole, whole lot.

oh boy! so many women cant cum from just sex. :eek5: you gotta be totally comfortable with it, and you gotta be really turned on too. do a lot of foreplay, let him eat you out, suck his dick and when you're all wet and ready, have sex.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

A lot of girls can only come from clitoral stimulation, not vaginal. You may be one of the unlucky ones. How many times have you had sex? Have you tried different positions?

4. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

Do you play with yourself while he fucks you? I'm sure that would help, especially since you're able to get off all these other ways. Beyond that, I dunno...I don't have a vagina so I can't say much else.

5. mbshoem

mbshoem New Member

One of my ex-girlfriends would play with herself while we fucked and for me anyway I love seeing that sort of thing. She told me she could cum from just vaginal/anal but said when she would play with herself she would cum 10 times stronger.

6. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

QFT man. It's so friggin hot to watch a girl playing herself while getting fucked or while doing anything really. When a girl is going down on me, I always tell her, "I want to see you playing with your pussy." It's good for the both of us.

7. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

I have the same problem as the girl that posted... i can't cum with my BF. i have tried everything. i can't even cum with him eating me out. maybe i'm to worried about how i look while being pleasured, but it's just not working.
    are there any other girls out there that have that problem?

8. kiri

kiri New Member

i actually have no problem with that at all, but my roommate does... she's been getting very fed up with it recently and actually went to a safe sex shop we have on campus here yesterday. she found this little vibrator that you (or the guy) can wear on your finger to stimulate during sex/by yourself... she also bought some clitoral stimulating cream which looks pretty intense. i think a lot of it's in your head but a lot of girls are just really not that sensitive and need extra help. i'll let you know how it works for her :)

9. razi

razi New Member

OP and lauren- 75% of sex is mental. you're worrying about something and it's getting in the way. It happens, A LOT. My gf has a hard time orgasming from oral because she's worried that it takes a too long and I get tired. I'm breaking her of the habit. :naughty:

the other 25% is your partner. He might not know what he's doing, and specifically might not know what you need. Different positions, different angles, not enough foreplay, etc. Relax, explore, and find what works. Communicate!

10. Jennipher

Jennipher Dontcha know OT Supporter

Sounds like you need clitoral stimulation to orgasm.

You can try playing with yourself during sex, or experiment with different positions. Some offer better clitoris stimulation (female on top) than others (doggystyle).

You just need to be comfortable, and experiment a bit, see what positions work for you.

11. giapia

giapia Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you re

you know, i'm sure i look damned stupid while i'm orgasming, or just enjoying sex, in general. in fact, i know i do, cuz after a good sex session, we (my SO and i) have a good laugh about it :o i've never really been able to pull off that "sexy, sultry" look

but it doesn't matter cuz the sex is amazing :hs:

12. Rurikar

Rurikar OT Supporter

Masterbate. If you can't do it yourself and know what you like don't expect a guy to.

13. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd:

without power tools. yeah, vibrators are great and all, and yes of course its harder getting off with just your fingers, but you need to know your body well enough to accomplish this feat before you can really expect someone else to.

well there is your problem. you need to be comfortable with sex, comfortable with yourself and comfortable with your partner. figure all those things out, then move on orgasms.

I feel so bad for you ladies... the closest I come to "worrying about how i look" is wondering if she would appreciate me flexing my biceps :hs:

14. hitzchicky

hitzchicky New Member

how old are you? honestly, i felt like it got easier when i got older. i didn't get off during sex for the first 3 years i was with my ex. we experimented with all kinds of different positions and finally one day it just happened. you have to know what your body likes though and how to work it. girl on top is perfect because you have control over what happens. plus, your g-spot responds to pressure, unlike your clitoris which is just touching. gravity assists you in this with being on top. i can rarely come with him on top.
    also, don't worry about what you look like. does he look perfectly sexy? probably not, he probably makes funny faces too. but i bet you don't care. he doesn't either. his mind is racing from hearing you scream. :)

15. deathofxromance

deathofxromance New Member

i`m 17, turning 18 in march, and hes 18, turning 19 in june.
    i think it might be that basically everytime we have sex, its in my basement
    and i`m always worried about it my mother will hear, etc. :wtc:

16. audrey

audrey New Member

Fuck faces are hot as hell!

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That would work for someone who can't orgasm at all but not for someone who just can't orgasm from intercourse. Fingering orgasms would be clitoral orgams, just like the ones from being eaten out. I can get off from sex but fingering myself bores the hell outta me and I've never done it for more than a couple minutes before I get tired of waiting for it to feel good and want a toy.

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That's probably part of the problem. To orgasm from intercourse you've gotta be completely relaxed and only thinking about the sex and you've also gotta be very comfortable with the guy emotionally. The best way to do it is to control the movements yourself. Guys have no idea how to hit the right spot, you need to move him in the position that feels best for you. The best orgams for me come from missionary with me controlling where he is with my legs. I can't get off from going fast either, it's gotta be slow rubbing with him pulled close to me.

19. sochbat

sochbat New Member

MIght have been posted already, but from what i've learned, you gotta be totally free of fear or any feelings of being nervous. When you've let all the tension go, it makes it alot easier to cum.

Oh yea, I read a scientific article the other day that mates that wear socks reach orgasm more often than without. I guess it goes back to being comfortable.

20. B00M

B00M I speak of peace while covert enmity

We women often need mental stimulation to ge the proverbial juices flowing. Not intellectual conversation more like sexual theatre. Try thinking of a time when you were turned on by something isolate what the specific thing was and be honest with yourself. Put yourself in a state of mind where you can imagine you are someone/somewhere else. Close your eyes and banish any thoughts not directly related to your fantasy...it will happen girl it often takes a few tries.

21. B00M

B00M I speak of peace while covert enmity

Try putting yourself in a situation where just as you're cuming from head he inserts his penis...it's a whole new world girl!:hsd:

22. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

thanks for all the advise. and to answer a few questions... i'm 18 and he's 24. we are both pretty new at haveing sex on a regular basis. (meaning... about 5 times a week, sometimes more). so, we are learning new things all the time. and it has come to the point when he is just getting alittle upset that i haven't cum, and he is starting to think it is his falt, but i know, i just have to relax.