A&P Can someone post this on NikonCafe for sale board for me?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by turbodude, Jun 12, 2009.

1. turbodude

turbodude Just a photographer OT Supporter

In 8/10 exterior condition, glass is perfect. Comes with Drop in Filter holder and Gel holder. Comes with Nikon Lens trunk. This lens is Gorgeous. The quality is superb with both my d700 and d300. Focus ring is smooth as silk. Has a custom metering chip installed so that it can utilize all the Metering systems as well as automatic controls. EXIF will read 45mm 2.8 lens.

Looking for 2200 shipped and paypalled. Or trade for different lenses. And or d700 or d3.

Ill get pictures later on tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more pics in this set...

400 2.8 AI-S For sale - a set on Flickr

email: turbodude (at) gmail (dot) com

2. Mutombo

Mutombo New Member

Sweet lens. I'd post it for you over there but I don't have access either. 6 months and 300 posts to even look at the FS forum? wtf

3. wrong1

wrong1 Member

It sux. I had access for maybe 2 days before they changed the rules.

4. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

Dumbest thing, ever. Someone a few months back pulled a scam or ripped someone off, then the buyer went to the NC admins botching and moaning. The admins shut down the section, and now they have these dumb restrictions and huge "warning and rules".

5. percent

percent deluded

Yea, that board sucks. Just when I was about to get access, I got banned for badmouthing Frank Miranda's policy about not letting users with only "free" emails register.

I'm a couple months into my new account waiting for the for sale forum. The more i am around there the more i hate the lack of criticism of photos. Everything is "wow, great pics" and nothing more.

6. Mutombo

Mutombo New Member

I can't understand why more boards don't implement a feedback system like they do on FM. It's a GREAT system, well worth the $25 yearly to list items, and that board moves fast. I don't think I've ever had stuff listed for longer than a day.