Can someone help me with workout cycles?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by remike, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. remike

remike the second coming

I have been in general training for the past 3 months. After finding this place and reading the stickies, I'm motivated to get serious about it this summer. I've never worked out in a bulking and cutting cycle. I've always just done cardio and lifted a few weights. So I think I've gotten myself a nice base coat and need to start really training. I'm 5'10 or 11 and about 165 pounds. I assume I should begin with a bulking cycle? How long should I do this for and are supplements really needed?

Thank you, sorry for a question I'm sure you guys have gotten a ton of times.

Edit: Do I have to quit smoking pot to bulk?

2. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

I know nothing about bulking but from what I read it involved eatting ALOT so I think smoking might help bulking in that aspect lol.

Smoking weed is bad for you, Mkay? You shouldnt do it.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

smoking pot and bulking go hand in hand =) keep it up imo.

at this point you might consider christophers' base routine for awhile, im doing it and added in a tuesday where i focus on some stuff. its bicep/ab/calves/forearms. the rest of my routine is christophers'.

learn how to monitor your calories, eat eat eat. read the sticky on bulking.

the only supplements i'd recommend at this point are protein and cee. supplements dont replace hardwork.

4. remike

remike the second coming

To tell you the truth, I'd rather train without the use of any supplements. Am I still gonna be able to pack pounds on if I'm not drinking shakes and stuff?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.