SRS can someone explain to me what being fucking "sassy" is?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hsugh knight, Jun 29, 2008.

1. hsugh knight

hsugh knight Guest

so I work with a chick who always says something rude or sarcastic whenever I talk to her. Bare in mind I'm not hitting on her (she looks about 250 lbs) and try to maintain a positive attitude, and pretty much have kept it to me just asking for the essentials since I'm the new guy (i.e. where do we keep certain things, how should I do this or that).

whenever she gets together with the other chicks there, I hear her tell these stories about how she's a bitch to everyone and how much she pwns because of that. :hsugh:

Is being a cunt now a substitute for personality now with girls?

your thoughts.

2. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Since when is that an unusual/new thing? Women have always been bitches for the most part. I was talking to a female friend of mine the other day, I mentioned to her that I really respect her because shes a girl and I don't hate her. Then I realized that its pretty sad that women generally suck so badly that meeting one who I simply just don't hate is an extremely rare and special occurrence.

If shes that much of a bitch, just call her fat. I've gotten so fed up with bitchy ugly girls at this point, I simply don't give a fuck anymore so that I'll just say "Yeah? Well you're fat. Why don't you lose some weight or something? ....what? I call it as I see it."

3. hsugh knight

hsugh knight Guest

why can't they be more decent like dudes?

this is exactly the reason I prefer working with men. At least we can banter and joke and shit, and everyone knows where we stand. Fuck, I even know a lot of girls who would prefer male coworkers.

4. red

red New Member

On one thing, men and women can agree: they both distrust women.

5. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Looks a little like this: :nono:

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

My thoughts:

Why waste any more time and energy on this girl than you have to? And yes, that includes dwelling on her behavior and making a thread about it.

If this girl is such a bitch, her space in your mind should be confined to "OK, if/when I have to deal with her at work, I will be civil and to the point".

Why think about her at all outside of work, or even after you are done interacting with her each time?

7. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Fat and a bitch? Fail.

8. HatSee

HatSee Active Member

9. hsugh knight

hsugh knight Guest

I'm quitting the job today as a matter of fact. Just wondering where all the hostility was coming from :dunno:

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

doesn't matter.

And to the guys who are saying "all women are bitches"...well yeah, with an attitude like that, of course you're going to find that.

11. hsugh knight

hsugh knight Guest

12. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

I usually tell my GF "Don't get sassy with me" when the tone in her voice changes and she starts getting an attitude with me. :hs:

13. coldstone

coldstone New Member

OH NO YOU DIDNT.