Can some1 educate me on Custom Earphones

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mytur Binesderty, Dec 27, 2004.

1. Mytur Binesderty

Mytur Binesderty New Member

Iam gettin an ipod real soon, but the earphones they provide are too big for my ears. So I was thinking of getting custom fit earphones. Does any1 know about how much I they will cost and where do i get em? Thanks

2. Braddlac

Braddlac OT Supporter

they cost a fuck lot.....how much do you want to spend....you can get away on the cheapend for id say about 350 with a pair of etymonic er-4's and custom inserts. ir you could go for a pair of canal phones, i have a pair of er-4p's with the triflaged tip and they fit fine. if you want to go on the more expensive end you can pick up a really nice pair for like 1k. if you want some more info or if i confused you really badly check out www.head-fi.org but i worn you, if you want to get good quality you will end up spending a lot

3. Apollo

Apollo Guest

1k for earphones. :ugh:

4. Mytur Binesderty

Mytur Binesderty New Member

yeh thanks... i think gettin the custom phones is a bad idea. 350$? chill no way, ill stick to something else.

5. kiz

kiz New Member

If you just want something better than the stock ear-buds, get the sharp-md33 earbuds. They're a good deal better. Also look into the Shure E2C if you can find a good deal on em (don't pay over 60). Both of those should give you a pretty big improvement, but they are not custom.