Can she get pregnant from this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Danja, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danja

Danja New Member

My girlfriend and I were dry humping, with my clothes on and her clothes off. After a while, we saw a small stain on my pants. I hadn't ejaculated yet, so it was precum. When I felt it, it didnt feel particularly wet. Could she have gotten pregnant from getting this on her vulva?

2. Justin Niggalake

Justin Niggalake New Member

:nelson laugh:

3. Danja

Danja New Member

Im assuming that means "no, dumbfuck."

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Actually, if it went through your clothes, the answer is "yes, its possible."

What part of "any fluid from your penis that touches her genital area COULD get her pregnant" is so hard to understand? Even though urine usually kills sperm, there's always that small percent chance that even it will carry some live cells.

5. Danja

Danja New Member

Taken from: http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=2041878

This part:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Q. [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]We had sex with our clothes on, could I [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]get pregnant[/FONT]? [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A. No, not really. I can’t assume what you mean by “sex”, but if you had 'sex'[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] in your jeans, underwear or bathing suit, there's no way you can be [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]pregnant[/FONT] really -- this would imply that there was no penetration by the penis. (This is not considered sexual intercourse, of course, many people call it “dry sex”). Sperm can't swim through clothes. I am not talking about mesh clothes, then I don't know. THIS is not a method of birth control however.[/FONT][/FONT]

6. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

closing thread... read the sticky, folks! :squint:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.