can i repair this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by victimizati0n, Jul 13, 2008.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

i was drunk and tried to fuck a friend of mine, i was feeling her up in bed and shit and she kept on saying no

but basically now she isnt really talking to me much.. or as much as she used to

wat should i do :wtc:

2. fray

fray New Member

Leave her alone. You probably violated all the trust and friendship you had with her. You now apologize and then leave her alone and hope she can get over it.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yikes....Apologize profusely. Don't come off as a stalker though. If you can't see her in person to apologize and she doesn't answer a phone call (ONLY CALL ONCE) contact her via the web and write out a heartfelt apology saying that you understand if she needs space from you but that it was a huge drunken mistake and you hope you two can still be friends.

:dunno: Good luck. Control yourself from now on otherwise someone is going to cry "rape."

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

What was she doing in bed with you?

What exactly did she expect to happen?

man + woman + alcohol + bed = guess what

5. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

She thought he was a friend, probably though that they would just cuddle or something(women are not always thinking about sex ya know)

If i had a friend do that to me, I would be very hurt and scared. Someone you know has violated you when you tried to stop it. Your power was taken away. She now probably has a VERY different picture of you, you are not the nice harmless friend she thought she had. You can and should apologize, but I don't know how that is going to repair it, it will just take time and you will have to slowly gain her trust back. And it's likely some of her friends might know.

*sorry if this is maybe harsh, i'm just telling all of this from my perspective of how I would feel.

6. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

we were drinking and i was too drunk to go home

dont get me wrong, i wasnt like forcing my way around her,and i didnt go down there i left it at the boobs and asked her to fuck

7. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

being a guy, i dont like to say shit like this, but thats basically what we did, exceot i was grabbing her boob and told her to get naked and shit :mamoru:

8. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

Oh, thats not nearly as bad, since you didnt explain exactly what went on, i assumed the worst. She either is a prude or doesnt have a sense of humor. If a friend i was drinking with was doing that to me, i would laugh at him and tell him to prob stop being an idiot. But he would eventually get annoying and i would tell him to sleep on the floor or soemthing.

9. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

thats basically what she did

i dont really remember much though i was pretty damn drunk, but i talked to her for like an hour and she kept saying go to sleep

oh well, i get horny when im drunk, but i really wasnt expecting anything to happen she is just a friend

im basically in her friend zone.. so yeah :hs:

everything for me is just so fucked up by this last girl i knew, if that was her this situation would have been horrible