Can I Get Some Coles Notes on Reading Women?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mazdadrvr, Nov 24, 2006.

1. mazdadrvr

mazdadrvr New Member

Ive never been good at interpreting whether a girl likes me or only as a friend. I'm actually starting to attract some feminine attention and I need to know what to look for.

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Google "indicators of interest" and you should find tons of things! :bigthumb:

3. mazdadrvr

mazdadrvr New Member

thank you.

EDIT: So it means that ive walked by tons of chicks who have been initially interested in me??? I hate myself sometimes.

4. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Thats the absolute FIRST thing you need to take care of if you want women to want you.

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

:werd:

We all have to learn what's going on, be proud that you are taking the time to learn how women work!

6. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd: :werd:

7. Elaine

Elaine New Member

All women are different. There is only one sure-fire "tell:" her pupils dilate.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

there are easier ways than that to tell. And if you're staring at her eyes to see if her pupils are dilated, you're going to freak her out.

9. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I'm just picturing that....:rofl:

And don't look for that sign in a dark place -- her pupils dilate by default then :noes:

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

That's not a sure-fire "tell".

As said before, the pupils will dilate in a dark environment.

Also, the pupils dilate when a person is feeling good about something.

A man could be talking to a woman, and the subject of babies could come up. Her pupils might dilate from thinking about babies, if that is something she loves. Or, her pupils could dilate while watching a comedy.

Body language is done in clusters, not just a single one. If her pupils are dilated, she is playing with her hair, and tilting her head to the side exposing her neck, then you can bet your money on she won't reject a kiss.

If she is sitting with her purse held to her chest, her legs crossed, she is leaning away from you, but you guys are watching her favorite comedian, Dane Cook, and her pupils are dilated, then she probably doesn't want you to touch her. She is just feeling good because of the comedy.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

With all due respect, this is something I used to look for when I was in high school. Now some 20 years later, I realize that is nothing to look for. You should think of physical proximity as one of the easiest indicators of interest.

Say you're talking to a woman... does she leave? No? Then she's somewhat interested. Does she stand closer? Good! Does she touch/lean against you in some way? Better! Does she use her hands and touches your arm, thigh, or playfully pokes/punches you? Best.

Pupils dilate? Yeah ... not so much... :mamoru: