can guys friendzown chicks?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by enfiniti, Aug 10, 2007.

1. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Been haning out with this chick a few times this week, I'm not really interested in her sexually and not even sure if she is interested in me sexually. Most of my close friends are engineering majors and can't really just shoot the shit with any of them without it turning into something complex. Not saying she is dumb, because she isn't, but it is nice to talk about dumb stuff for a few hours.

Anyway, a mutual friend told me that she would be mad as hell if I led this girl on, but I dont think I have done that, mostly we have just gone out to lunch or dinner and hung out.

Haven't done anything with her or anything and dont think I am leading her on but dont want to cause shit.

so, is this begging for trouble or what?

2. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

Of course we can. Dare I say it's fun too...they want something they can't have.

...and now I understand why girls do it. :rofl:

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

of course, but usually only when the girl it ugly/an annoying drunk.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

no. they are just really really really really low on your sexoring priority list.

5. Kreigore

Kreigore New Member

Yeah, it's possible. I do agree in a way, the girl is just really low on your list.

It gets really awkward when they ask you to hang out (and you know you're "just friends" and that's all they'll ever be) and they try to run game on you. :mamoru::o

It mainly consists of them trying to make you jealous mixed with slight sexual undertones.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Of course they can. When I was younger I never thought I'd get a boyfriend because I was friendzoned so much. Even now, it's kind of funny because all my friends are guys, and to them I am just "one of the guys."

Edit-As we got older the guys all wanted to get with me...probably because I grew tits.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  7. crazyb

crazyb New Member

so does the same theory apply to girls friendzoning guys?:rofl:

this one chick i was talking we were good at first...she met me through myspace...so we never became bf/gf...just FWB...and then she lost interest in me and i stop talking to her...she kept begging me back saying she sorry about how she treated me(long story) and she wanted to be friends...and now im in the friendzone...i think :hs:

8. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

If you're not interested in her sexually and she's not interested in you sexually then I don't think it's friendzoning. She'd have to want you.

9. smartypants

smartypants New Member

Seems unlikely.
    Involves guys saying no to sex.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

short end of it is that if she is remotely attractive, you will probably end up banging her.

:dunno: nothing wrong with that.

11. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

I can say no to sex :dunno:

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

sure.. so can i. 1 time, 10 times, maybe even 20 or 30, but when you have attractive friends who you hang out with, eventually you will both be in the right place at the right time..

usually a good time for all :)

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yes.

I have female friends that I am not attracted to at all, but I talk to them because they are intellectually stimulating.

14. glass

glass New Member

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You forgot psycho. Crazy chicks make entertaining friends, but that is ALL (although I'm sure most guys here, including myself have gone further then friends with a psycho and hilarity* ensued)

*only funny when you can look back on it, probably not to funny while living it

Girls make great friends, one of the main reasons being they tend to have a lot of other female friends for you to meet :naughty:

Although I do agree with that bottom of the list theory 90% (10% being the fat cows you couldn't get hard for), because given the right place/atmosphere/booze anything can happen (this is again something most guys here have probably experienced) :hsugh:

16. Original

Original OT Supporter

The only girls I've friendzoned are those who are dating buddies of mine. Bros before Hoes. :hs:

I don't think I've been friends with a girl who I didn't wanna fuck. It's not worth the drama. I guess if I was into my 20's or older, it would be much easier to be friends with a girl who doesn't act like a damn teenager :wavey:

17. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok