Can anyone recommend good books? profile inside

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Akimbo, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akimbo

Akimbo New Member

I'm looking for some good reading material. I'll give you guys some background. I'm a little guy, I don't do a whole lot of serious exercise besides going to the park. I weight about 125 now, and am 5 6 and half. I'm kind of a little half Mexican lol. Anyway, I want to find some books to help me learn about better dieting, lifting, getting a better body, etc. I like to run...can do about 4 miles ATM before i get too tired, I LOVE to ride bikes long distances. I want to put on some mass and gain a little muscle. If anyone has tips, books, general directions let me know. I'm looking for info on weightlifting, dieting properly, mainting, gaining mass/muscle, and information on supplements too. I don't gain weight at all...and I can eat a crap ton. I just don't think I eat well enough. But any help would be great, I have a lot of free time from work, and I'd love to work out after my classes. Help a weakling. I'll take whatever advice you have.

2. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I just finished reading "The New Modern Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding" by Arnold...good read. There's more than a few books of material in the archives, so start reading up on that as well.

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.