Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by weisguy, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weisguy

weisguy New Member

Ok, well, where to start. Im a jr. in highschool, starting varsity DE(deffensive end) and im about 5'9-5'10 175-180 lbs. (my normal weight is really around 190 but because of my ADHD meds i only eat like once a day, mabey twice, but thats a different issue) I'm tired of being beaten by teams that are all roided up, and im looking for any and all suggestions to pumping up. A friend told me about somthing like N02 and creatien, are these roids? also some suggestions on performance enhancements would be helpful. Also keep in mind that I attend a college prep school with 2+ hrs of homework a night and not to much time for a job so my budget is some what limited, also ease of use is a minor factor...can anyone help me?

2. G-n-P

G-n-P New Member

I don't really know where to start.....

3. MSupply

MSupply New Member

You dont need anything but a proper diet to grow.

-edit- no those arent roids, but if youre not very informed about supplements and the like, stay the hell away from anything but a protein shake and a good diet. Optimum nutrition makes a good shake, try chocolate for starters.

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I'd seriously re-think the ADD medicine.

5. ralyks

ralyks New Member

6. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

The medication could be problematic if it keeps you so focused that you forget to eat. I would try to fix that before you start worrying about much else. Nothings going to change until you get more food in you.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl:

that is all.

sorry

8. weisguy

weisguy New Member

Its not that it keeps me so focused i forget to eat...its just that im not hungry. Whenever im not on it my freinds can always tell because i eat like a horse. Also any suggestions on how to properly use the supplments and/or advice on a healthy diet?

9. DCyamaha

DCyamaha O-line found

I would definitely not get rid of the medication. It helps you focus and therefore, probably makes you better prepared ,mentally, for playing a serious game. If you can't focus on what you're doing out there on the field, size won't matter.

There is no other way to say this, but you have to eat. Set reminders for yourself to eat. You carry a cell phone? it should have a calender or reminder type settings. eat a protein bar between classes at school. JUST remember to EAT!

buy some On whey from bulknutrition.com relatively cheap and will help you grow.

10. weisguy

weisguy New Member

hmm, intresting what you said about me needing to focus during the games, i never really take it before games because then i cant get pumped up and im just...there i guess, i dont have any emoutions at all, mabey ill take a little before a game or somethin, i just hate to come out to games flat...

11. jonno

jonno New Member

my friend has ADD and just stopped taking his meds when he began lifting..

12. coldfusion

coldfusion 21st Century Digital Boy

13. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

I wouldn't take the adhd medicine before games because its supposed to calm you down and let you focus and you prob want to get wild and rowdy. But if you are going to keep taking that medicine you are just goign to have to foce your self to eat. I'd say the easiest way to eat if you aren't hungry is to blend shit up and chug it. Oats, eggs, protein powder, cottage cheese, peanut butter, olive oil, fruit.. just blend it up and chung inbetween meals. There is no way you are going to gain any weight just eating 2 meals a day no matter what suplements you take and creatine and NO2 really don't do much of anything IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.