SRS can anyone help me meet women?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Hartless, May 16, 2006.

1. Hartless

Hartless New Member

hey guys, im new on here, but i have a problem, im really shy, and i dont really know how to talk to women, im a 20 year old male that needs some advice, can anyone out there help me?

2. Kokomo

Kokomo OT Supporter

myspace is your cure for all problems

3. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

joke

thats the worst advice ever lol. You meet them online talk and then when its time to see them IRL your gonna choke and realize the interent is nothing like real life. What you need to do is stop giving a fuck, don't think about it... aproach one and see how it goes. Believe me even if you fuck up or fail your gonna be like "damn, i shoulda done this that, or that was easy and next time i could..." you build the confidence to do it till your a natural and its as easy and normal to you as putting on a sock.

4. SpeedLaci

SpeedLaci New Member

well i dont know if this will help but here we go... i dont have a problem meeting a guy, but the ones who show to much interest or in some way a sense of being desperate. that turns me off like no other.. a guy who is confident, who walks in acting like it doesnt matter if any girls like him.. it just matters if he has a good time..a guy who acts like he doesnt need anything but a nice smile to talk to...

5. Hartless

Hartless New Member

thank you for the advice man

6. Hartless

Hartless New Member

thank you sweetheart for the advice, hopefully i can figure something out lol:)

7. SpeedLaci

SpeedLaci New Member

no problem! dont turn it into being an asshole.. just be confident.. and really act like you have your life together.. with or without a girl involved

8. Hartless

Hartless New Member

no no no, im not an asshole at all, i get along with anyone, and i like any type of girl as long as they have a great personality

9. Kokomo

Kokomo OT Supporter

serious try and talk to them. just talk slow and dont mix your word up. although she might think your a slow talker but it wouldnt matter if she wanted to go out with you

10. Pringles

Pringles New Member

To be honest, no. The only person that can help you is yourself. So get out there and start getting diened. The sooner you learn how to cope with that the sooner you wont be so scared to ask or do anything around a lday.

11. The Militant

The Militant THE FUTURE

The things girls seem to like is a sense of humor.
    I remember one time I got into a conversation with one and I asked her what she finds attractive and un attractive, she said she hates cocky guys, so I told her I was the shit. Then I told her it was ok because she was the shit too and we where just better than everybody. Its somtimes the dumb things that they like, just dont always joke around and not let things be seriouse. If you can make her smile your doing good, laugh and your a winner.

12. 2500

2500 Guest

yeah, i've had some bad luck meeting chics off the net. they are ALWAYS cooler on the internet, lol. then you meet them and its like, yikes. not saying all will be like that, but, the ones i've met have been. i'm pretty shy too. i am much more outgoing on the internet, so, i like meeting girls online. but, if in person, i have never just gone up to a girl and started talking to her. its always through a friend or something. thats another good thing to try. try having your friends set you up on blind dates, or just to go hang out with your friends friends so you have a chance to meet girls and talk and stuff.

13. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

14. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

yeah...the online thing has advatages but in general makes us loose social skills with people in person...im always outgoing online but in person i'll clam up...

15. Hartless

Hartless New Member

thanks man

16. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

Only you can help you meet wimmenz :p The best thing is just be yourself, and when you have the opportunity smile and say hi to someone. Show that you are friendly and people will want to be around you :)

17. Hartless

Hartless New Member

thanks alot for the advice kat!