Can anyone critique my routine?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by AznRyda, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

Its bordering on overtraining/not enough calories I think, but I'll try it for a while and see if I'm losing strength/lbm too quickly.

I am eating 10-12xBW calories depending on the day. (weight training vs cardio)

Monday - Gym closed = light cardio.
    Tuesday - 30 minutes cardio (incline walking). 30 min GPP (walking with a backpack full of weights) light pullups and light bicep work
    Wednesday - Part 1 of Christopher's routine. (squats/deads/bench/incline)
    Thursday - Same as tuesday. But replace some of the GPP with farmer walks. Also, other grip work such as static holds.
    Friday Part 2 of Christopher's routine (squats/GM/shoulder/pullups)
    Saturday - Same as tuesday but instead of pullups and bicep, I work on abs
    Sunday - Part 3 of Christopher's routine (squats/bent over rows/incline/triceps)

I would do HIIT on monday but that would definitely be overtraining. I should eat more but I'll see how the calories affect my performance and strength levels before adjusting again. Cheat meals on friday or saturday.

Good/Bad/Soso?

edit: My diet is good too. I get all my EFA's, and a good ratio of protein/fat/carbs. (maybe a little too low on fat though...) I get around 200g protein a day I believe.

2. killerZees

killerZees OT Supporter

wtf kinda gym is closed on mondays?

3. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

A small one in Japan. :o I just deal with it though, because the other places are 100+ dollars a month for membership.

This one has a power rack that people hardly ever use and the member ship is just a tad over 30. :o

4. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

bad routine? did I offend others earlier? :o Anyways, I'll keep it updated in a couple weeks for anyone interested in trying something similar.

edit: I want to get back to America so I can buy a sled and a real weight vest. :wtc: 3 more months!!

5. AznRyda

AznRyda キモかわいい!

Thanks! You are the best. You and a few others in F&N kept me motivated earlier. :big grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.