FRK Can a womans external apperance/shape indicate if she is/isn't deep/shallow?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RunsWithKnives, Jul 5, 2005.

1. RunsWithKnives

RunsWithKnives New Member

I don't know if I should post this here, but anyhow...

I was wondering if you could guesstimate wheater or not a woman is a size queen just fom her external shape. I know that supposedly an average womans vagina is 6"-7" inches deep (not sure if I'm right on that), which means some women are deeper and others shallower. So just because a woman is a bit bigger boned then another, then are the chances greater that she is a bit deeper? Just as one might assume that the skinny, short, thin girl has a shallower depth. Or is this a hit and miss thing just like men and their members? This really is just a post out of curiosity, and I'm not sure it belongs here. If not I would appreciate a mod to move it to the other forum.

edit: it was late.... fixed

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  2. py1013

py1013 New Member

this does belong here....and in my experience you cant tell

all the white girlfriends i have had have been different size bodies and have had different "depths" if you want to use that term. the one girll who was hsorter than average was actually the deepest i had been with.

but treat them as all special cause they are and enjoy!

3. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

weight wont affect anything, all it would change is the penetration levels since its cushioned a bit... you can have a 100 lb girl and later have her be 200+ chances are her vagina is still the same only thing is that she has more booty and that takes up your cocks length

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

1. This doesn't belong here

2. Last I heard, you don't stick a cock in the uterus. You stick it in the vaginal canal

3. Don't mind me. No sleep :hug:

5. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

:werd: Is it just me or does FS resemble the Vag lately?

But I guess we shouldn't judge naughtyrn, if he prefers uterus to the vaginal canal he has a right. :mamoru:

6. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

It does...
    Ever since the pics went away, the "tools" are asking dumb questions instead of jerking off and leaving.

some old skoolers keep telling me it's better this way.

I'm starting to question their sanity.

(Capt. LineBreak signing off...)

7. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

1. Sure it does, no where else should there be talk of depth and uterus fucking, if somebody is big enough to punch through the cervix and tickle the ovaries, who are we to say its not supposed to be here? :o :o :o (and if its not, lets give it a fucking reason to be)

2. See #1, lets give it a reason. I've often had fantasies of brutal sex where after all is said and done, I stuff a fist straight up the box, force my fingers through the cervix, and somehow rip out the ovaries ... I think boinking a uterus could be fun, especially if its the days leading up to a period or just after impregnation where they're getting all swollen with blood :o

3. Better to take you by surprise and surprise sex you with then :o make you all paranoid with no sleep BOOGA WOOGA WOOGA!!

8. Demon Of Dreams

WAAAAAAAAAAH NO PICS!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!!
    let them ask, there are some things people have "freaky" experiences with and are willing to atleast give the threads a go.

and yes, it IS better this way.
    Actual Participation >>>>>>>>>> People only posting pics > Leg Humpers begging for pics and trying to disguise it with comments

as for my sanity, question away, I give a fuck!
    you've been here 6 months, the fuck do you know about whether or not its better this way

9. Smoked

OK

No, it's not.
    There needs to be a happy medium.
    participation, and pics.
    Not either\or.
    I hate to HAVE to point out that the voyeurs and exhibitionists here find basic erotic story telling to be just about as exciting as a trip to the local library. (which in fact has some excellent erotic literature, you should try it)
    You act like no one else on the net talks about their sexual experiences except for FS'ers.

OK

I wasn't talking about you, but since yer all pussyhurt,
    I apologize.

Maybe cause I have been "posting" on the "net" since Albert fucking Gore "invented" it.

Chill cheeseball.

We all have opinions.

Some of us have been spreading them around for a very long time.

BTW, 20K posts makes my unicorn heart cry for you.
    You need to get out more.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

wtf. did you change your name???? stop confusing me like that!!! :mamoru:

11. Smoked

I had to hide from aphoric...

he knows about us...
    shhhhh

Did you put on the fucking bunny suit yet or not?

12. Demon Of Dreams

being a previous mod for this forum for about 3 years, I know from experience that there is no happy medium in here. it really is either or. with pic threads running amok, you have maybe 2 or 3 good quality topics a week, IF THAT. Everyone is too engrossed in the pic threads to do anything else.

you don't have to point it out, I am fully aware of it. But you can make this forum more entertaining than just winging on about fucking pictures. It has become a law, deal with it, and fucking make due.

Every time we took pic threads down, the quality of the forum improved. As soon as they came back, the place became a fucking desolate waste of space with everyone participating in one of two threads.

fuck your unicorn heart.
    20k posts in 4 years is not high at all.
    I get out plenty :)

13. naughtie

naughtie New Member

The question was not about depth, uterus fucking, or freakishly huge dicks that belong to men who love deep, rough kindy sex. It was Can a womans external apperance/shape indicate if she is/isn't deep/shallow?

Ok. I can go with that.

:drool:

:rofl:

14. Demon Of Dreams

I am aware of that. :o but we can turn it into depth and uterus fucking :o
    I mean seriously, some questions just need to be taken with a grain of salt, eventually somebody is going to turn it into a freaky subject.

its like saying midgets all have tight pussies and even the smallest of dicks can use their cervix as a trampoline...

its just not true, they can take as much cock or more than most average sized females can ...

just because it doesn't start off with some kink, doesn't mean it will remain that way :o

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Yes, that's why I said in my previous post "I could go with that."

:hug:

Speaking from experience, are we??? :love:

16. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

i've always been more of a lurker, but this is very true!

17. Smoked

Have I been crying?
    You keep insinuating that I am.
    I raised hell when they were outright deleted and moved a while ago.

When teh law passed, I had fun with the "compliant" thread.

maybe I have been crying, so what?
    Is it any different than you guys crying about how much better it is without them?

Do you honestly think the net is better per this law, or just FS?

Wish I had a quarter for everyone who has said that.

sure, sure, roughly 14 posts a day assuming that you are on this site posting every single fucking day for the last 4 years, and each post contains something that one could call "content".
    *cough*
    I spose it wouldn't be that bad if I assumed that half those posts are not content but rather "iblandfill" or "in4tehlist" or some stupid shit that most forum mods consider post whoring.
    *scratches head*
    But then that opens a whole different can of worms, eh?
    How about I just put a little checkmark in the box next to your name that says "OT Lifer" and then nod a mutually respectful greeting to another entity on the net with a lifelong forum addiction.

uh huh

18. Demon Of Dreams

i have a midget fisting video somewhere :o
    that shit takes some punishment :o

19. Smoked

I don't know why I found that so funny, but you made hot coffee come out of my nose.

I'm sure that'll make you feel better somewhere deep down.

20. Demon Of Dreams

indeed you did, however they were removed for legitimate reasons, because people couldn't follow the fucking rules after previously being warned numerous times and being given several chances. Sorry.

I believe its different, because you don't see us saying "Damn, I really miss those pictures, I love pictures, need more pictures" etc ... yes, I like pictures, but not at the expense of what the experience of this forum should be. There have been numerous complaints over the years that the picture threads took away a lot of what was initially great about this forum, because it brought nothing but bad news overall, negative comments, posts outside of FS containing the pics of those who didn't want them out (yeah yeah, its the internet, whatever, its still negative) ... plus if you've had a chance to view the OT OP folders, you'd find that every last picture posted in here, is in those zip files and rar files. This forum has much more potential WITHOUT pictures, in my opinion, because there are people here who can type out their experiences and have everyone drooling over what is typed, and as we know what the majority of people look like here, its easy to use your imagination.

:rofl: I rarely post at all, hadn't posted for quite some time till around the time of the meat.
    and you will never see a post by me containing "In, ib****," or what have you.
    i postwhore nothing :)

and where does such a checkbox exist? next to the ignore feature? :o

21. Demon Of Dreams

well, midget fisting vidoes are quite humorous ...
    i have one, if I can find it I'll upload it for a bit, where its a fist in the asshole, a fist in the box, and the person doing the fisting just lifts the midget right up off the floor from the prone position and holds her above his head, fists still in

i fell out of my chair laughing at that :eek3:
    though after thinking about that, i wonder if that hurt at all, to be lifted while having fists inside your internals :o

22. Smoked

I'll get a new box of Kleenex and try to remedy that.

That whooshing sound was my point passing overhead.

What yous guys say is "Damn, I really miss those stories, I love erotic stories, need more thread participation in erotic stories" etc ...

Assuming that's true, it does not help the numbers.
    (bear in mind that through the years I've lost all track of total postcount. But I generally delete an account or move on sometime between 5 and 10K. Basically, it takes one to know one.)

If you've been an active poster for 4 years or more, you've got that checklist in your head, or will when you finally move on and become the n00b somewhere else.

23. Demon Of Dreams

I got your point quite well. I'm not on about just erotic stories... there is much more to it than that. There was a time where we'd have a contest, or topics or something along those lines where everyone could participate, and the occasional picture thread that lasted a long while with updates, and was overall fun. Then came the influx of new posters, and it went to hell in a handbasket, many picture requests, many members not actively participating anymore, even the splitting of the bodymods/fs forums as well, though I suppose that was inevitable.

to be honest, however, we can still technically do picture threads of a kinky nature, myself, baneboi, PE, and many others have non-nude pictures that are perfectly fine to post. Though not many people want them, because everyone here is all about the nudity lately. many many ways to show yourself off without showing off your bits, which I think is the point I've been skirting around lately. so maybe i should have rephrased a bit :hs:

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

big boned =! fat

Here is my scientific study

In Control Group A we have a count of 5 large framed women with an average age of 22 and weight of 126lbs while in Control Group B we have 5 small framed women with an average age of 21 and weight of 135lbs. Numbers in Group A would have been significantly higher but for this study we shall keep the numbers the same.

To examine the relative tightness of these females, we used a subject with a 6.25" length and a girth of 4" at the narrowest mark and 5" at the widest, verified through proper measurement of a rubber mold. This is commonly believed to be average.

After one or more copulatory tests, the results showed that 4 out of 5 in control group B were relatively tight while only 2 out of 5 in control group A were considered to be tight.

In conclusion, we believe that frame size and age could have a direct correlation to the degree of tightness of a woman's vagina.

25. Demon Of Dreams

yeah but your scientific experiment fails to take into account actual depth, which is what is being measured, not how tight they are.

I'm under the impression that even a vagina'with a longer vaginal canal than others can still be quite tight.

also, your scientific experiment also fails to list how many of those 10 females actually felt that there was a penis playing pogostick on the cervix.

that would be a more accurate experiment on depth.

your experiment sucked by the way