FRK Can a girl hemridge from anal sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by overkill305, Jul 20, 2004.

1. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

Ok I may have misspelled hemridge.... But oh well....

Anyway I have been wanting to get my girl up the ass for along time now... We have tried a couple times and every time we did I would just get my head in and she would scream bloody murder and her ass would bleed for like 2 weeks every time she would take a shiat.

She is worried i would rip her ass apart and really hurt her since her ass is so tight... We have used lube and anal ease cream...

She is not willing to let me try anymore due to the fact of me hurting her internally...

So any suggestions?

2. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Stop trying IDB? :dunno:

3. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

LOL... But my main questions is could i really hurt her if i persued trying ot stick it in further?

I didn't know if maybe it was kinda like a virgin you know... But hen again I could just be stupid when it comes to this..

4. jminsi2000

jminsi2000 OT Supporter

Tell her to relax and stop squeezing.

5. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

She was relaxed... I think anyway... Is there anything out there that would numb her ass completly?

Now what about the part of possibly hurting her? Is there any chances of that?

6. woodchuck

woodchuck Member

If you numb her ass you'll have a greater chance of hurting her, cause she will be less sensitive to something going wrong back there.

7. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

ok... so no numbing the ass then... But if i made her deal with the pain of it first going in and it goes all the way in is there a chance of hurting her?

8. pixie

pixie on one wild ride :naughty:

Sounds like she's not relaxed (I know you said she was, but damn, if she's bleeding, then she's not)

If you are already hurting her, then yes, you can do damage.

Try the search function (I typed in anal & got 135 threads-many of them are instructional in nature-I'm being lazy & don't want to post the links for you)

:wavey:

9. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

thanks homes... I guess is should have searched

10. tell her to not pich her ass shut. she has to "push" out, like when she's pushing out a turd. it sounds weird, but her pushing out will make your dick going in her ass a lot easier. oh yeah, and it's hemorage.

11. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

Thanks... for the correct spelling... I guess we will have to give it one more shot... And see what happens..

She was able to get a passed boyfriend in for a minute or 2 but he was a bit smaller than I... So maybe there is a liittle hope..

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

You'd do well with some toys (get 2-3+ plugs from small to a little wider than you or more). Use lube, fingers, then a small plug. Once she can take the small plug all the way, leave it in for a few minutes and goto the next size up. Go slow getting them in, and be sure to leave them in a few mins once they're in.

I've suggested this in other threads and will do so again. Once she is warmed up, :naughty: let her be in control of the penetration. Get into a position where she can push herself back onto you. This way, if it hurts, she can stop and re-relax before trying again.

She might be telling you she is relaxed... but I dont think she is. If she is bleeding, she is probably taking more abuse/pain than she is leading you to believe. Yes, you can do some nasty damage down there- so you need to be careful. If she literally bleeds for a few weeks afterwards, I'd suggest giving her a month or two before trying again... that just doesnt sound good.

13. panzerfaust

panzerfaust New Member

Maybe she has hemoroids :dunno:

14. fck_stik

fck_stik Guest

actually, since we are correcting each other, it is HEMORRAGE...

:bigthumb:
    Josh

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

:hahano:

16. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

No hemroids LOL..

Good news... She stuck her dildo in her ass and no problems.... I told her to push out like she is shitting and it slid right in with a little lube.. It was in and she liked it... Now to get my dick in there LOL.... We didn't try that yet... But she did not bleed when she stuck it in...

So cross your fingers

17. overkill305

overkill305 Guest

Hey, so we actually got my penis in this time. She did really well and it did not hurt. Thank you for all of your advice. I wasn't able to leave it in long but we have gotten a lot further than ever before. She had her dildo in her ass and I was putting my dick in her pussy and she started to really enjoy herself. She said that she had never felt anything like that before.

So I have one further question. Where are the G-spots in the ass and what is the best way to stimulate them.

I am interested in any more advice you can give. Thanks, this is actually his wife. He is happy. My ass isn't as tight as we thought before. Wink Wink.