FRK Camping trip

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jinx, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

This is my first attempt at actually writing something out.. If it's terrible, I apologize in advance.

For the past seven years, I've participated in a LARP (live-action roleplay) called Amtgard. Four times a year, we get together and have giant get togethers so people can see each other and whatnot, since each region of the country stays fairly seperate. About a year and a half ago, a group of people from Texas came up for one of our camping trips. I clicked immediately with one of the guys that came with them, but we didn't get much of a chance to "get to know" each other. As soon as I got home that Sunday, I found him on myspace and added him. We started talking on AIM a lot, which made us both realize that we both found the other pretty hot. From our first conversation, I have always gotten butterflies when he IMs me, which is strange.

We had another camping trip this weekend that I attended. About a week before, I found out that the guy was coming up for the event. I spent the entire week getting ready to see him. I went and got my eyebrows threaded, I made sure I had all of my "good" (read: cute) camping clothes clean.. I even got a brazilian was for the first time to make sure that everything was perfect for when I got to see him. In my mind, knowing that I had all of that done just for him would give me the confidence when I got to see him again. I got to the campsite early Friday morning, which gave me time to set up my tent and get everything inside the tent ready. The air matress was pumped up and waiting to be used over the weekend.

Friday evening rolls around, and there are at least two hundred people dressed in funny clothes wandering around as I started looking for Zac. Being 6'5, I was pretty sure he would be hard to miss.. Which I was totally right about. I saw his clean cut blond hair and bright blue eyes from across an open field. Nonchalantly, he and I both directed the groups we were hanging out with to meet in the middle of the field where we gathered to share stories of the day. I feel a strong arm slip around my waist, and I immediately lean into the fit body that drew me near. I could feel the butterflies rear their angry little heads, but I knew I had to keep my cool. No one likes a jittery girl, right?

I looked up at him as he looked down at me. We could both tell we were eager to get away from the crowd. He asked if I wanted to go somewhere a little quieter, and I nodded eagerly. With his arm still around me, we walked away from the crowd and back towards where most of the tents were set up. I could barely control my shaking hands, knowing that I would finally be able to lay next to him. Instead of going towards my tent, he led me towards an open field where no one was camped. At the base of a huge oak tree, he pressed me against the trunk of the tree and bent his head toward mine to brush his soft lips against mine. I was surprised at how soft his lips were and eagerly kissed him back, my tongue slipping out just enough to dabble against his lips. I could feel him grin against my lips as his tongue came out to meet mine. His hands began exploring my torso, his strong hands grasping firmly around my waist. Zac's hands found his way under my tshirt and pulled it off, tossing it on the ground beside us. He grinned and pulled his lips away from mine to start nibbling on my ear as he began massaging my nipples through my bra. He pulled away and looked at me, his hands still on my breasts.

"Since when are these pierced?" he asked, grinning. "Show me."

In that phrase, I knew where this was going. I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground between us. He knelt in front of me and began playing with them in vain. Pinching, twisting, nibbling.. The whole nine yards. It was the first time that I'd had my nipples played with since I got them pierced, and I nearly fainted when he began playing with them. I slid my hand down his back, pulling it back up with my nails against his soft skin. He arched his back against my hand, clearly enjoying it. He moaned and slid his shirt off, laying it down on the damp grass. He told me to lay down, which I did as I grinned softly at him. Inside, I was jumping with joy. It was really going to happen.

He knelt between my legs, bending his head down to press his lips against mine. I kissed him back eagerly, sliding my hands down his back and sides. He kissed down my neck, nibbling on my collarbone as his hands found the waistband of the athletic pants I was wearing and slid them off. Moving down, one of his fingers found my clit and began tracing small circles around the tender piece of flesh. I began squirming to try and get more pressure. He stopped and pulled his finger away to press my hips to the ground.

"No," he whispered. "Stay still."

I looked down my body to see him tracing small circles down my torso with this tongue, waves of goosebumps showing all over my skin. He looked up at me momentarily and grinned, silently ensuring me that I was going to enjoy what he was about to do. Lifting my thighs up, he lowered his mouth towards my pussy, his warm breath in high contrast to the cool air that was softly blowing around. He slowly reached his tongue out to slide ever so lightly over my clit. I closed my eyes and let myself fall into his pampering. His tongue began to move faster over my recently waxed and completely smooth pussy, his fingers slowly seperating my labia to slide a finger inside. He turned his hand upside down and slowly stroked my g-spot, the first time someone has ever found it so quickly. I knew that it was a good sign and gave a soft giggle, almost to myself. It got lost in the wind, and it was probably a good thing so that he didn't stop. After a few minutes of his expert work, he decided he couldn't resist himself and took off his pants.

I was already quivering, on the verge of my first orgasm with another person, as I felt him position himself at the entrance to my pussy. I gasped as I realize how big his cock really was, almost a little intimidated by his size. I arched my hips up towards his, and he slid into my body. I moaned softly and pressed my lips against his collarbone, as he moaned into my ear as he pressed fully inside of my pussy. He slid out and back in slowly as I adjusted to his size. He started thrusting faster, grunting softly into my ear with each thrust. I slid a hand between us and began stroking my own clit, thrusting my hips up to meet his.

"Do you like me fucking you?" he whispered to me, one of his hands lightly pressing against my throat. "Is this what you've been waiting for?"
    "Yes," I whispered back, nodding as vehemently as I could with his hand around my throat. "It's even better than I could have imagined.."
    "Good.. Because we're going to be here for awhile."

He grinned at me and began fucking me in earnest, the tip of his cock bumping against my cervix with each thrust. I yelped softly in a mix of pleasure and pain, each yelp giving Zac the encouragement he needed to get more and more dominant with me. He bent his head and bit my earlobe, growling into my ear. He slowed his thrusts and pulled his hips up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and lifted myself up, gyrating my hips against his to feel his cock pushing in and out of my body. He grinned at me and wrapped his arm around my lower back to pull my body tighter against his.

Knowing my body and its affinity for not orgasming when I'm having good sex, I start to pretend to start an orgasm.. I tightened and loosened my vaginal muscles, quickening my breath.. The whole nine yards.

"Stop that," he growled at me, moving his hand back up to my throat. "If you're going to fake it, we're stopping now."

I immediately stopped, trembling a bit at his sudden outburst.

"Sorry if that was a little rough," he whispered, kissing my ear softly. "You just seemed to like me being in control, and I know you've told me how hard it is for you to orgasm.. Don't worry. We'll get you there tonight."

I looked up at him and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck to bring his body closer to mine. He slowly began fucking me again; this time with more deliberation and and tenderness.. I lost myself in his body, my hands all over his back and sides, his hands on my shoulders and breasts. I don't know how long we were out there.. Time seemed to stand still as he fucked me deep and slow. This time when I arched my back upwards, I knew it was in earnest, a real orgasm on the way. I felt a rolling shudder start in my toes and fingertips, slowly moving inward towards my center, moans escaping my mouth that I could barely control. I shuddered around him, my pussy muscles gripping his cock as I came, shivering in his arms. Soon after I came, he came. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me, each of his shudders making me shudder.. Causing my pussy muscles to twitch gently against his cock.

I spread my legs wider as he laid his entire frame on top of me, his face pressed into the bend of my shoulder and neck. I could feel him trembling on top of me, which only made me want to hold him closer. I felt something cold hit my arm, and I looked up. Clouds had rolled in and covered the moon. It was about to rain. Slowly, more and more raindrops pelted his back.

"Do you want to go back and get out of the rain?" I asked.

He nodded and stood up, reaching a hand down to help me up. We both got dressed, sprinkling the dressing routine with kisses and touches here and there. He slid his strong arm around my waist as we walked back into the main group of people. A few eyebrows were raised, but no one said anything.

Eventually, one of my friends walked over and plucked a leaf from my hair. No one NEEDED to say anything after that.. Between the leaf and how red my face got, they KNEW what happened.

------------------

sorry that was so long. :hs:

2. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

wow...

what an amazing story. He sounds like he knew exactly how to push your buttons. What a lucky guy.

and what is this about piercings? Did I miss some OT Jinx story?

3. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

He knew exactly what buttons to push, which is weird because we'd only hung out once before (we've spent the past year and a half talking online).

And yes.. I have my nipples pierced now.

4. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I think there's too much "extra" stuff in there. :sad2:

5. minkus962

minkus962 New Member

Believe me. It's fine as is.

6. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

nice story :bigthumb:

7. B00M

B00M I speak of peace while covert enmity

I loved your dialog it really put me in the story. I don't think there's too much extra stuff it just needs to be refined a little to omit a couple of repeated phrases like "...the whole nine yards".

Your description of the act itself was really terrific and I loved the end w/ the rain. The whole outdoor setting was great too...that always gets me...

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Very nice Jinx!

9. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Good story!

10. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

thanks, guys.. it was just too hot not to share. :hs:

11. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

holy shit that was a great read!!

12. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

good story Jinx

13. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

thanks.. ;)

14. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

brb ... i have to go stroke my cock after reading that one ...

nicely done jinx.

15. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

QFMFT

I especially loved that he shot inside you!! :naughtyd:

16. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

So you finally had an orgasm from penetration? See it is possible! Good for You!!!

17. Pringles

Pringles New Member

nice story. Out of curiousity you said his cock was bigger than normal. I have a lady that I currently fuck that says the same. Do you honestly really care that he pounded your cervix. Because the girl im with says it hurts and shit and I just feel proud the next day when she walks around sore.

18. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I, for one, have fantastic orgasms from the cervical stimulation.:naughty:

19. m3dia_lab

m3dia_lab OT Welder/ Fabricator

WOW! WOW! WOW!!! YOu are flippin awesome! That was awesome! i am just shocked. Great writing, and fabulous story. I would have come when he put his hand around my throat and started talking to me. RAWR! Gotta love that.
    Kudos to you:bowdown:

~the ms

20. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

great story

21. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

i'd never had an orgasm during sex before.. which is what made this experience so amazing. :hs:

but i always enjoy it when a guy can hit the cervix, yes.

22. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

he was wearing a condom, but i didn't put that part in. :o

23. xevresII

xevresII New Member

im now naming my fleshlight jinx

24. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

my SO loves that i hit her cervix ... its about the only way i can get her off ... unless you go DEEP, its just feels good, but not good enough ....

25. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

:mamoru: thanks for the add on facebook..

i was like "wait.. who is this?" then it clicked. :o