A&P Camera Bags?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Brsboarder1, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Brsboarder1

Brsboarder1 New Member

Im looking for a good quality camera bag, the only problem is it cant be a backpack, I would like one, but i already have a regular backpack ill be using, so, i need a bag, to carry a n80 and two lenses, some accessories etc. In addition, I want to be able to put some other things into the bag, maybe some papers, a book etc? so Does something like this exist, like a messenger bag/camera bag, but kinda small? help would be appreciated, thanks

2. Merli

Merli gplus.to/merli OT Supporter

I used to be a Lowepro whore, but have recently invested in a few "Crumpler" bags...

The padded dividers are MUCH MUCH thicker, as is the two straps on the backpack-style bags... They are 1 MILLION times more comfortable than the thin straps on the Lowepro backpacks, especially when carrying 15-20+ kgs on your back for extended periods.

They also open up so the "outside" of the bag rests on the ground as you open them up, so when you put it back on, you don't have dirt all over the side of the bag that rests against your back... Hard to explain.

http://www.crumplerusa.com/products/camera.html

3. mojito

mojito New Member

i gave up my backpack for a shoulder bag, just swing it to the front for easy access. carries like a backpack though. my suggestion would be to get a hip bag that could attach to your backpack for more support

4. sony

sony Active Member

[​IMG]

I have a Lowepro Micro Trekker 200. I like it. Its a bit small, so it looks funny on your back. Its cheap. 60 shipped from Henry's (eBay) I believe...