Camaro Past and Present..

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by mstinawu, Feb 1, 2010.

1. mstinawu

mstinawu i like being spanked

2. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

im not really feeling the new camaro.. i like it, but at the same time i dont really like it, i dont know what to say about it..

i see the new camaro as the 67', i like it, but i think that the 69' is so much better.. so there is room for improvement..

the things i dont like about it are the gauges in front of the shifter.. way too many idiots are going to look at them and wreck their car

they put the quarter louver indentations in, but didnt put anything in there, looks unfinished to me

when people wanted retro, they basically wanted chevy to do the same thing chrysler did with the challenger, make an exact replica of the 69' except soften the body lines out a bit

gas tank on passenger side??? wtf, thats retarded as hell, leave that to the imports, if i ever got a new camaro i would customize it so the tank is on the drivers side like it should be

the opening on the header panel looks really tacky too, at least put it on the hood

all in all, i like the car, but i think it will get a TON better if/when it is redesigned.. hopefully staying a 5th gen, but it will probably take gm till the 6th to do anything.... in 10 years

3. mstinawu

mstinawu i like being spanked

To make a long story short, it's about a boy who grew up loving cars, knowing about cars, knowing he wanted to do something with cars, but somehow ended up in the business world, then rolled out of bed one day and through a lot of blood, sweat and tears, made MotoMan a reality.

I'm not involved in production, but yes, I know the people involved. I really believe in what they're doing so I'm just helping out with the social marketing side of it.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010