Calling and text message

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Element_2NR, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Element_2NR

Element_2NR New Member

So I met this girl at a party Friday and danced with her quite alot and got a really good vibe from her. She was actually at this party last time I was there as well and she said I had dance with her before but I forgot and she also remembered exactly what I was wearing about 4 weeks ago. I also went with with some friends one time to the club and she was there and she tried to talk a little but I didn't say much at te time. I thought that was good she rmemeebred me so by the end of he nite I got her phone number and asked to hang out sometimes but before that I had to get through her girlfriend who said she had to approve of me first. Well she approved. Sunday I called her and we talked and it was cool conversation for 3 minutes and asked her to get toegether when she gets back in town (cause she comes back every weekend for work and parents here; 2 hours away). I didn't know she felt but then I get a text message of her asking me what im doing friday so kept texting and it was fun., she asked if she could come by my work and stuff. well the question is i get a good vibe but also im wondering how often i should be calling this girl or should i just text her here and there until she gets back. i dont want to seem desparate and smother her.

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

dont call her. Make her call you

3. brujito

brujito New Member

Call once a day, don't make it a routine.

4. jennybop

jennybop Guest

Well, if you are getting this really good vibe from her and she is calling you and texting you then i dont see a problem in calling her and texting her. If you text her and there is no responce or it takes a while then you should maybe back off a bit. But take it from me im a girl and i love to get calls and text from someone i like. I dont feel smothered. But make sure that she does really like you. But from what it sounds like she does.
    Good luck :)

5. Element_2NR

Element_2NR New Member

good stuff. need to call sometimes or else she'll think im losinginterest. stupid broken phone. heh