Calling a900 users...

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Legend Zero, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Hey,
    I just got this phone, it was a replacement for my sanyo mm5600.
    Anyway, i had a question, hold the phone with the back facing yourself, and the sumsung logo rightside up (readable), is the right side of the battery cover loose? My left side of the cover stays still, but you can litterly pull on the right side so the cover rises, and 1. that makes me worry, 2. its a bit annoying when i am texting and the case keeps on pushing in on itself..

What do you think i should do?
    Live with it, or go talk to someone?

2. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

Yeahhhhh Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Make Um Say Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

thanks master p ^^^
    but umm, i need some help involving the samsung "blade" or spring, so hopefully u can stop rapping and use ur connections to help me out, u a-hole!

btw how is romeo doing?

4. Vagabond

Vagabond Nope. OT Supporter

If you have a plastic backing, this is a common complaint. Take it back.

5. 88rover

88rover New Member

good info

6. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

The metal battery cover is much more sturdy. Don't settle for anything less than the metal battery cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

7. Keiphus

Keiphus my dog eats bears

This phone is a pos. After 2 months I was having alot of quality issues, freezing, etc... After a while it just feels like its gonna break. So they sent me a 700p instead. :cool:

8. clutchLT

clutchLT OT Supporter

im actually thinkin of purchasing this phone... so would u guys recommend this phone or would u recommend something else, i dont wanna sign a 3 year plan and pay like 200 for this phone if its gonna be bad

9. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

I've had this phone since it was first released in November and it's worked fine for me. The only complaint I have is that you cannot teach the T9 dictionary new words so that sometimes means having to switch to ABC when composing a text message. Other complaints I've heard are about the battery life (kinda crappy if you're in a low signal area, you'll have to recharge every night and/or use a car charger), low internal memory (only 50MB which doesn't allow for many songs on the MP3 player) and no expandable memory. There are some phones out there that are buggy and quirky (got my orignal replaced once because the camera stopped working) but the replacement has worked flawlessly.

10. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

Oh yeah, there is a new version of this phone coming out (A900m) soon so you should hold off until it's released. Hopefully the new version will be less plagued with issues.

11. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

i don't know about less plauged with issues, but it will have expandable memory!

If you need really good battery life, aka if you hate charging everynight or hate carrying a spare battery or need a fm transmitter get the LG Fuzik or else, Samsung a900 all the way (wait for the newer revision). :)

12. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

Meh...just found out there is no expandable memory in the newer version. Hopefully less buggy but still no memory card slot. Such Bullshit!! :mad:

[​IMG]