Callin up girl for date vi dont know her

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Omega6_Virus, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

I got this girl's number at the end the class(like very end, no more classes). And well, I obviously wanna call her up to do something. I've got some ideas in mind on what to do, but I'm nervious about calling her.

I'm not quiet sure how to introduce myself and all. We barely know each other and I'm surprised she even gave me the number(when she did, she watched me put it in my phone. weird at first, but figure she wanted me to get it right, or totally wrong). Every other time I've known the girl I was calling, but this time I dont. Any good ways to approach this? Thanks.

2. Jaccordan

Jaccordan Guest

"hey Its omega6, from art class, how ya doin?? Hows your break been? oh thats cool. <when conversation starts to run out> Oh yeah, i was wondering if you wante dto get together with me and some of my friends. My buddy is having a new years party blah blah nblah. "

it doesnt have to be lie that. i just said get together with friends to break the ice a little. if you want to say get together to hang out you two, go fo rit.

No matter what, mjust be as confident as you can. You should be fine. Treat this no differently. you go to the digits so go with it

3. N8ive

N8ive Guest

if you dont know her that well, she might not want to go straight to a date . . . so when u call her, dont ask her on a date ie. "wanna go to dinner and a movie" .. . ask her if she would like to hang out or something .. . like jaccordan said, "to break the ice" . .. good luck

i remember taking this one girl out when we barely knew each other, and we never went out again . .. she said it was weird cuz she didnt really know me. . girls are like that A LOT of my friends had that happen to them as well, so dont try to be her boyfriend the first time you two do something, but dont get caught on the friends side

good luck

4. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

K. I was really confused on how I should act when I call. I got a problem of thinking over small things way too much because I like to get things right the first time.

Plannin on asking her to go to a local arcade(dumb? kinda i know, but we don't know each other). And just the two of us, but in public.

Figure once the conversation runs out, I'll just be like "so hey, I was gonna go to blah blah blah, and I was hoping you'd want to come along so we can get to know each other." Or should I just cut it off when I ask her to come along? Once again, I'm prolly just over thinkin it, but I like when things go well. :wavey: :)

5. N8ive

N8ive Guest

the "so we can get to know each other" is good . .. THEN she knows that you like her, and are being mature about it

also the "i was HOPING" is good, cuz same as above .. . about the part about u liking her :greddy:

6. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

Well, when we do hang out, I plan on talkin the entire time. I want to get to know her and everything like that. I'm kinda shy and I know this'll only help me, but I also don't wanna end up being just friends or not see her again.

What would make me get caught on the friends side? I've gotten positive signals from her, nothing bad.

7. Omega6_Virus

Omega6_Virus New Member

IDk if you are jokin or being serious cause of the :greddy: .

8. N8ive

N8ive Guest

i added that randomly . . ignore that thing :greddy:

to not get caught being friends . . . there are LOTS of things to do . most are small, . . pretty much ALWAYS look into her eyes and either be serious or be smiling face

try holding her hand a bit, . . casually tho, if her hand is placed somewhere, put your hand on it or something, but make sure your hands are NOT sweaty, . .. .. thats gross my friend :nono:

make her laugh, . . .. it may not help u be from the friends side, but it helps in the development of the base relationship

9. kcarlson78

kcarlson78 Meanwhile, Jesus continued to shake his head in ex

1 - Confidence is sexy... but dont' be cocky 'cuz nobody likes assholes..

2 - If y'all dont' know eachother that well, you may not like each other.. I recommend a first "date" that is easy to scoot out of if necessary. Meet up at a coffee shop, or diner or somehting.. not a full dinner where you'd be really stuck even if she suddenly grows a third head. (the arcade thing sounds like a good one too.. :bigthumb: )

3 - Don't over think things, I hate to see people date as if they're interviewing for a life partner, hang out with her, see if you click, go from there.

4 - FUN FUN FUN!!! Nothing sucks more than a boring date.. be charming, entertaining, and always be good mannered..

10. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Good stuff there!

Just try and see confident, even if you aren't. Also, keep eye contact as much as possible and smile a lot. Smiling makes everything go better, becuase she knows you are having a good time.

11. BlMMERGUY

BlMMERGUY New Member

be nice be friendly be funny throw a little cockyness in there and dont talk too much or too long and dont think of this post while ur talking cuz u'll fuck it all up