Callin teh G/F

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JaxFlJon, Oct 23, 2005.

1. JaxFlJon

JaxFlJon Guest

So I call her because shes always complaining about me never calling. The only responses she gives me is Uh huh, Yeah, No. Them 1 word answers. And she wonders why I never call her? :ugh::ugh2: Its almost time to cut this one loose.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

And your point? I think you answered your own question there, buddy. She isn't very interested in you.

3. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

OK... you concerned me when i read your thread... and also when i saw you say "AGAIN" in a post... searched up your previous posts in the VAG...

why was i concerened, because it sounded like you were dating my gf...

lol j/k...

in all honesty, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP... i'm being VERY honest... i'm going on my 6th year with my current gf, and at one point she told me to go out and find another gf for sex... i was like what?

she doesn't like being touched and last time we had sex she looked dead...

her main gripe is that i don't cleanup enough and that i don't care that she has asthma because i'm not clenaing up enough around the house...

ok so i cleanup, and i'm not very good at it and yes, she does remind me ALOT of the time... but atleast the minute i'm reminded, i'lll get to work on whatever... or i'll even start working on it myself sometimes...

SHE... never comes close to me... never hugs me... i haven't french kissed her in nearly a year... we kiss once in the morning when she goes to work...

touching her anywhere pisses her off...

i like closeness... she doesn't like that seemingly...

so anyways, all that to say... GET OUT NOW... while it's still soon.. you DO NOT want to be involved with a chick like this... they will put a strain on your brain, and fuck you won't like it...

i'm VERY passive... and i mean VERY... you cannot comprehend my level of passiveness... i let practically ANYTHING slide... yet lately i dropped a plate, broke it and got pissed off, and punched a wall so hard it went in....

she kept nearly yelling at me for bullshit recently and i got pissed and said, i don't fucking like it when you talk to me like this, fucking stop it now... again, that's not like me... i like to resolve shit in a calm fashion, but shits getting recdiculous...

get out of it now...

as i see it, i'm going on an asia trip with her this winter, for 5 weeks, and i'll see what i'm going to do once we come back...

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

dude, i think you need to get out too...

5. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

lol no lie... no lie....

but we've been wanting to do this all asia trip for about a year now and with all this planning... my idea is that we'll go on this trip, with also her friend, and i'll see what happens from there...

:-/

6. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well, i can tell you whats gonna happen... she will keep on treating you like shit and you will keep on bowing down to it... can't you go on that trip alone... kind of?

7. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

if your next thread doesent start with

"Well, I finally dumped her"

Im gonna personally drive up to jacksonville and pimp slap u.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I think enough has been said in this thread...:rofl:

You all are harsh today!

9. multiplexor

multiplexor Intellectual

heh wish i could... but doing hong kong / shanghai / bali / cebu / bangkok alone would be a bit tough... i'd rather atleast go with people i know...
    and plus her friend is pretty knowledgeable with these areas... hehe

but yeah... it's still not easy considering we live together and shit...
    we've bought stuff and all that.... but i know for sure that it just can't work... every couple of months she'll get upset because she feels i'm not contributing enough... and silently i sometimes don't... ie, i stopped holding her and giving her massages because she's not being close with me... or she's not doing anything to please me....

or shit... in bed i'm like, wanna try something different, or go down on me... she's like no... i like this position... yeah i'm a guy, i can get turned on easily, but it helps when the chick actually looks like she wants to participate... hehe

but yeah, the new year will bring about some changes...

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Nah, you're just developing a corpse fetish and don't know it yet :noes:

Just today? :hsugh: What vag have you been in before now?