Call me crazy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Etaurseytu, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Etaurseytu

Etaurseytu New Member

...but I'm seriously thinking about giving up dating and what not. It's gotten me into a load of mess. Had a ercent girlfreand who was "obsessed" with me, and I'm ok with that and all, but I need my space and whatnot. Some me time, if you will. So I took a weekend off at my friends house and played some WoW to get my mind off of reality. Around 2 a.m., I recieve a call from her, she is PISSED for some reasons I do not know. She was "heart broken" that I spent a weekend to myself and not with her for once in about four months. I finally got the courage to tell her that night that I needed some alone time...wrong thing to do. She bawlded and cried and whatnot. Her friends hate me know and crap like that, her previous exs are getting up in my face/business etc. We ended up breaking up just two days ago, and there aare rumors going around saying that I am an inconsiderate jerk and crap like that..FOR SPENDING ONE WEEKEND TO MYSELF!! o_O...what to do..can I get a bit of help?..

2. cmac21

cmac21 New Member

find somebody who isn't so needy and dependent

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. You made the best decision ever by breaking up with her. She's far too clingy and needs her own life. You can't expect yourself to like and have respect for someone who does nothing but dote on you.

2. I can tell you are young and you should be out having fun, doing what you want to do. SO do that. No one says you have to be in a relationship. I've always felt the best relationships came around right in front of me when I didn't even want want and weren't looking for one. So take some time for yourself.

4. Etaurseytu

Etaurseytu New Member

:bowdown: Finally someone who understands. Lol. Yeah, having all this time for myself is the shiz - nit! It's just the aftermath of all this that is boning my in the arse. All her friends won't leave me alone and crap like that. Gets a bit annoying... >_>. But still, freedom baby!! WOO!!! :hsd::hsd::hsd:

If there is any way to possibly get all her friends and ex's off my back, all info is wanted. Lol.

5. noodle

noodle New Member

if she can't understand that you need some "alone time", then maybe you should just move on. that dependant sounds kind of scary.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

The only real way is to literally tell them to grow up and fuck off. Also, do NOT respond to any possible phone calls and/or texts they might send you. If it's in person just walk away. They'll get over it eventually, they just want to gage your reaction.

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I can see why here her friends would talk shit, but why the hell are her ex's talking shit and up in your business? :rofl:

This is quite a strange situation you have here.
    Either way, you're out of it now. Just ignore all the bs and in time it will subside.

8. Etaurseytu

Etaurseytu New Member

Yeah. Thanks for all your help. Maybe some people can get some extra info out of this forum topic. Alone time is the sex!