Call it off completely?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Old Thread Dug Up By A Noob Dont Bother Reading

Backstory: met this girl on a blind date and dated for about a month before i asked her out. We went out for around 3 months. the relationship was okay and we got along pretty well at first.. wed talk alot on the phone but our schedules conflicted a lot on we were only able to see eachother 2-3 times a week. our relationship progresses sexually but not really emotionally.. we were both giving eachother oral sex but as we were both virgins did not have sex. (i tried once when we were both drunk after a party but she said no) anyways.. right before finals i had to get a lot of studying done and was unable to meet up with her at all and she became upset at me for it.. i figure once finals are over we will see how it goes.. not sure if she was getting back at me or what but for a week straight she hung out with her friend and didnt ever once invite me (she did only once before that too... I always would give her an invite if i was with friends)

IMPORTANT STUFF: We broke up mutually.. we decided after about a week of not seeing eachother to hang out as friends and do some stuff.. well she comes over and wants to cuddle and stuff and i end up fingering her after some pursuasion by her but throughout she never kissed me... we go hang out with some friends after and she acts like im not even there and i do the same.. a couple days later she comes over and we end up kissing and :bj: and such.. but we still dont see eachother often.. and she seems very distant.. Im in it just for sex but how can i be sure that she is too? there is also another girl in my life now, but i wont see her very much maybe twice a month and is very experienced, who wants to just be a fuck buddy too..

am i bad for continuing the relations with my ex.. should i bang both or keep one if so which one????

Last edited: May 27, 2005
  2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

If you just want a booty call keep her around, I can't see this progressing further than this since she seems so distant and acts kinda childish around her friends when you are there etc.

3. HoodRich

HoodRich Professional Street Nigga OT Supporter

you dont have to be sure. If she tries to take it a different direction, you tell her to get lost. If you're happy with what you got, keep it going. Dont overthink it

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

yup i guess i was thinking to much.. i gotta enjoy teh pussy while i can!

5. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

Two Toys, it sounds to me like she's playing with you.... which is fine if you don't mind being at her beck and call. If it's not serious and you're not in a relationship, who cares how many people you are seeing?

Go spread those wild oats while you can!

6. Two toys

Two toys New Member

this thread is almost a year old lol leave it to some faggot who thinks he's down to bring up old shit lol

7. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I stopped talking to her all together.. shortly after that moved on with my life

had some shitty relationships and now I think i found my perfect girl.. so all is well,\