MMA Cage Crew: Help me decide where to train

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by phat bahsturd, Oct 20, 2007.

1. phat bahsturd

phat bahsturd New Member

Guys,

I'm going to get back into training next week. Some background on myself first, last year I trained at Ralph Gracie's in Berkeley off and on for a school year. I was pretty undedicated and definitely did not make the most of my time there.

This year, I want to get into it and really focus this time. I'm debating between signing up at Cesar Gracie's which is a 30 minute drive from me or going back to Ralph's in Berkeley. FYI I'm based in Berkeley, go to school here so it's a lot easier.

I am interested in MMA and I would really like to see what Cesar's academy has to offer... but 30 minutes each way is long for me since I'll only be able to go during the day. Help :wtc:

2. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

Go to both, see which one you enjoy more. Nobody can tell you what school is going to fit you best.

3. kroneX

kroneX New Member

i wish i was that lucky to have a choice. But seriously go to both, see which one you like better, and weigh up costs, transport time and all those other things and then make your decision. Its not good choosing a superior school if your never gonna make training.