GUN Cache Of Weapons Found In Dallas Apartment

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Jul 19, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Cache Of Weapons Found In Dallas Apartment
    (CBS) DALLAS Federal sources told Dallas CBS affiliate KTVT that law enforcement officers have confiscated a large cache of weapons found in an apartment near the federal building in downtown Dallas.

Sources say a maintenance man entered the apartment to work on some plumbing. Once inside, authorities say, the man found the weapons.

According to sources, among the weapons discovered were two AK-47 rifles, an Uzi 9 millimeter submachine gun, a TEC-9 submachine gun, a 40 millimeter ordnance launcher, a handheld ordnance launcher, and about 500 rounds of ammunition.

Authorities have not yet arrested anyone, but were searching for the tenant of the apartment. Authorities told the television station that the tenant travels to the Middle East frequently and just returned from there this morning.

Another nosey motherfucker that can't mind his own business, I bet everything turns out to be legal. Only 500 rounds he should be ashamed of himself.

2. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

wow that's a lot of stuff, he's probably dangerous or something[richk goes to shut the closet door]

3. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

I can see how they could easily confuse a 37 mm launcher with a 40 mm launcher.

4. kds99

kds99 New Member

fuck i hope they dont check my house

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

while you're away on business in saudi arabia.

6. RonJeremey

RonJeremey OT Supporter

Probably only reported it because the people living there were middle eastern.

PS: My maintenance people won't come to my place unless I'm home because of my weapons.

7. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

$20 says the guy is a contractor and brought that shit back, and it's probably not legal...or possibly has a DOJ trasport paperwork, if he's lucky. Doubt they are Haji's

8. kds99

kds99 New Member

maintenance man probably didn't know they were in the middle east.

9. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

*discreetly covers ammo, mags, and guns with a bedsheet and closes the closet door*

10. no7fish

no7fish New Member

Aren't they supposed to give you plenty of warning before coming into your home unless in an emergency?

And yeah, +1 for retarded plumber. "OMG he's got guns, must be a terrorist! "

11. idleprocess

idleprocess Bring a dollar with you baby in the cold cold grou

I have more rounds than that divided across fewer weapons...

12. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

I'm sure the uzi and the tec-9 are really SMG's.

And I'll bet the "handheld ordnance launcher" is probably a fucking flare gun

13. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

In NC, they are required to give 24 hours notice, but if I were out of town I wouldnt know about it. When I lived in an apartment, I changed the locks on my door. I'll be damned if somebody I dont know is going to come into my apartment without me knowing about it. Once a month we had inspections, and it was always the same day every month, so I'd just change the locks back to the ones that the master keys would fit in, then when inspections were over I'd change the locks again that night.

My mom worked in the rental office at an apartment complex for a few months, and the regional manager who trained her, and also worked in the office gave the master key to damn near everybody. If a maintenence man/plumber/electrician/AC repairman/whoever else needed to work on an apartment, she didnt want to dig through her files to find the appropriate apartment's key, so she'd just give them the master and told them to give it back when they were done. There were a few different tenants who would help clean out apartments and repaint the walls/ceilings when people moved out/skipped out, and she'd give them the master key. She told them to bring it back when they were done.

Any one of those people could have gone and made a copy of it, and then they would have had unlimited access to any building on the premesis. The rental office, all the apartments(over 100), and the maintenence building all used the same master key. My mom told me that some of the workers were pretty shady looking characters too. I dont know if all apartment complexes are like that, but this one was a pretty nice place. I wouldnt trust 3/4 of the people I know with keys to my place. I'll be damned if I'm going to trust someone I dont know with them.

/allthatshitbyme
    /rant

:o

14. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

Scary

15. Wave

Wave Carlos Spicy Weiner

I own/manage several apartment complexes...

Once I was changing a lock for a tenant and I was chatting with her. I noticed something sitting in the living room. It was a rocket launcher. I actually stopped mid sentence to ask her about it. Turns out her husbands brother was in the army and saved one of the spent tubes (it was a M136 tube I believe) and gave it to them.

Later on when I was looking for a police report about an insident at teh building, I found out that someone had called the cops when they saw her bring it home...