C++ programs.. will PAY you DO IT!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by J-Passport, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-Passport

J-Passport OT Supporter

anyone good at C++, I am taking C++ II, will pay for programs to be written. All my programs use data structures.. sorted lists, unsorted, that type of stuff. If you want to make a few extra bucks!!?? I will pay you! :) Someone in or around MD prefered, but if you arent, thats okay, so as long as you can help me out. Thanks

call me or email.. 2408991397, [email protected]

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

Don't you think you should be learning the material instead of paying to have it done for you? Seems stupid to pay for an education, then pay even more to not learn. :ugh2:

Even if you were asking for something legit, which you're not, you're in the wrong forum.

3. J-Passport

J-Passport OT Supporter

No. I payed to take c++ because its required for my major. I do not ever plan on coding anything in the future in c++. I am paying for programs so I dont fail the class, I still have to study for and take the tests. If I was able to write the projects, believe me I would do them myself. I cant. Where I should I go on OT to find someone who can code C++ then? :hsd:

4. Fei

Fei Guest

why don't you just learn it...you might need it in the future...C++ is fun

5. kreep

kreep Guest

Having someone write your programs may do more harm than good. I have found that writing code for a timed test is as challenging and sometimes even more difficult than HW projects.

6. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

Ban?

7. nietsni3

nietsni3 Guest

trust me bro (OP), you wont have to study (or perhaps you will just need a quick review) to ace the writting test once you have done the programming homework because all the knowlegde needed will be engraved into your brain faster and stay there longer when you do the actual programming than when you sit there trying to memorize word by word, sentence by sentence in the book. i bet my ass that you wont understand a fuck when you ony read the book without practicing , especially a programming book.

8. D1G1T4L

D1G1T4L Active Member

pm with the price

9. D1G1T4L

D1G1T4L Active Member

very true, practice > reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.