C-Clip Eliminators

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by DeVus32V, Oct 20, 2004.

1. DeVus32V

DeVus32V New Member

I did a search on a coupleof the boards and I didn't see too many people talking about them at all so I just thought I'd break down and ask.

I'm getting gears and aluminum diff.. cover installed in a couple of weeks here and I figured I might as well get anything else back there taken care of on the same bill while its apart and the subject of C-Clip Eliminators came up. At this point in time I don't plan on tracking the car (all that often), road course, or anything too crazy. I found a set of Moser's on jdsperformance.com for $140 and I guessed like another $100-150 for installation. So, I was wondering, would this be overkill on a street car?

Discuss.

Oh.....2004 Mach 1. And I will be staying n/a for the next year at least. That is unless mod money happens to fall out of the sky anytime in the next 12 months :x:

2. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

Spent your money elsewere. You don't need it at this point, and won't for quite awile. Anyway a C-clip eliminator kit can be installed pretty easily, and it shouldn't cost you anymore to do the instal down the road. Thats my opinion.

3. DeVus32V

DeVus32V New Member

Thanks.

Ok, next question. 4.10's or 4.33's ??? :big grin:

4. DeVus32V

DeVus32V New Member

No, its not a daily driver. Just weekends and stuff.