GUN Bye bye c class

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by spankaveli, Feb 13, 2010.

1. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

2. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Yes.

and No. :o

3. AustinL911

AustinL911 Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

You seem to be moving up the ladder fairly quickly. Didnt you just start this stuff within the last year? What would you say has helped you the most?

Just curious. Anyways, congrats.

4. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Yeah, I just started really pistol shooting last year. A lot of the time was spent making up for deficiencies that i didn't know i had. lots of fundamental stuff that i never knew. (simple shit like front sight focus, using the pad instead of the joint, etc).

It didn't hurt that I took three pistol classes last year. I have to say between the Awerbuck class (which helped solidify the fundamentals as well as a ton of other non-gaming related stuff) and the Todd Green Aim Fast Hit Fast Class really solidified things. If I were going to tell someone one class to take out of my own personal experience, those two would be it. Another I'd recommend but have not taken personally would be a class from Max Michel Jr and Travis Tomasie. I met Max at Area 4 last year and he is an awesome guy. He actually approached me because of my shirt since he is from South Louisiana. His dad shoots at some of the same local matches that I do and he's a really nice guy as well.

I really wish I had time to shoot or even dry fire more. My only shooting occurs at these matches, unfortunately.

5. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

Great job man, I'm going to shoot my first match sometime soon.