Buying stock in Nintendo

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Oderus Urungus, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Has anyone ever thought of doing this?? Not so much as a serious investment but just to say that you own a very small piece of the company. I always thought that would be so cool:big grin:

LIQUID Paypal?

Feb 1, 2001
    sounds :cool:
  3. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Oct 23, 2001
    I thought they weren't listed on the US stock market? :confused: Otherwise I would have invested in them back in high school for my econ class.
  4. They're on the Osaka Stock Exchange. I looked them up on their website
  5. Nintendo of America is on the market. Its listed as NTDOY. I bought 200 sharees last week when their stock was at 11 bucks a share. I have a feeling it will go up signifigantly over the next few months as their big titles are released
  6. jonbhere

jonbhere Guest

That would be sweet, and now would be the time with their new titles about to be released
  7. Yep. Thats why I bought mine now. Not to mention buying stock in Rockstar games as GTA VC is coming out in two weeks. My stock in them has already gone up 5 bucks a share since i bought it.
  8. Terminator

Terminator Guest

You must mean ~$11? As of closing date on Oct 10th, 2002-the stock is at $11.00 flat, lowest in Nintendo history.

But thank for the info... I'll keep that in mind. Record shows that Nintendo stock have been running $13-$25 on and off steady since December 2001. Dec 2001 was around the time that GC got released so it doesn't look at its strong point.