buying new 04 600 RR

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by ungkeng, Jan 11, 2004.

1. ungkeng

ungkeng Guest

if i were to pay cash, how much should i pay out the door (after all tax and everything)

i am trying to be a better negotiator

2. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

3. BrutusHayes

BrutusHayes New Member

if you could get out the door at around $7500 i'd say it was pretty good.. some of it depends where you are though..

4. rider

rider New Member

When I bought my 03 R6, it was $9000, tax, title, reg incl. I bought mine when it first came out though and I didn't even try to negotiate because I was just too excited about buying it.

You could probably try and get it down to $8000 or somewhere around there...

5. Car54

Car54 Member

I agree... $7500. 8588 is $11 below msrp... how the heck is that a good deal?

8000 may be more realistic when you include tax, title, and freight.

call up www.motorcyclefactoryinc.com and get their price... they often sell at cost or 1/2% over cost. This will give you a good reference of what you can expect... I havent found a dealer yet that will beat MFI prices, and most local dealers wont service a bike you bought at MFI because they are putting everyone out of business, and their service dept gets 4 months backed up, so people go elsewhere.

just shop around and find a good deal... avoid dealers who charge high prices and try to throw in a helmet or jacket to make up for it..

6. ungkeng

ungkeng Guest

thx guys, ill shop around, unlike the time when i bought my car ang got jacked by the dealer :(