FRK Buying first vibe..hmm..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Aug 29, 2006.

1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I want to buy it online and i have been looking on adam and eve but I dont know which size I should start out with and I really dont know anything about them. I was reading reviews and some said it shouldnt be your first vibe and so I really just dont know which is right. All I know is I dont want a smooth one. How do you decide which to buy?

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I have found the reviews on Adam & Eve to be pretty accurate. My first was a smooth one.....smaller and QUIET! Depends on your specific use I would think (and someone will ask too), so you should add more details.

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Well I have never really taken the time to get to know what I like and just all around getting in touch with myself so I have been trying to do that so I can enjoy things more

4. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

i have the rabbit, which looks a little intimidating, but is tons of fun ;)
    my first i bought under the recommendation of a friend, and i wasn't really into it. my s/o bought the rabbit for me - we went into a toy shop and told them exactly what we were looking for. the salespeople were awesome and extremely helpful. how basic or how wild do you want the vibrator to be? does level of sound matter? what areas do you want it to stimulate - clit, vag, or both? do you want it to vibrate, rotate, or both? do you want it large or small? waterproof? do you want different levels of stimulation? rechargable batteries or no?

not trying to overwhelm you, just trying to guide your search a bit.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Are vibes that bend fine? Or is there something wrong with them. I have been looking at one so far its my favorite but I dont know if that would be good or not. Oh and where else can I look on the net other than Adam and Eve? Another question is has anybody used Vigel for women or "Make me Cum" by A&E? I have been considering these also

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  6. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

stockroom.com
    babeland.com

7. pigeon

pigeon wasabi

whether a vibrator is "good" or not depends on what you want it to do.

8. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

9. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

What did you type in at amazon because I didnt find anything

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Oh and I cant seem to figure out which width is just right, whats average? My decision will be made if I can figure that out

11. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Average in terms of the average male? I think it was something like 1.5" diameter. I wouldn't use that to determine what to buy though. It depends on what size you prefer; what gives you the best feeling. There are some toys that are smaller width but work great for some people, and some people find that wider ones work better. The width that's just right for you is going to be different for everyone, and the only way to really figure out what size you like best is to either try out different toys or go based on your personal experience with the size of any guys you've been with. Then there's also the fact that if you work it right, it doesn't much matter what size it is because you can almost always make it work to your advantage with some practice. :)

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Yeah I put thought into and decided on one. After experience with them I will have an even better idea for what to buy next. I had my b/f help me, I showed him what I thought and it helped me make my decision

13. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

14. jimbo_jones

jimbo_jones New Member

You can type in vibrator in the search, or it looks like they have them in under
    Health & Personal Care > Sex & Sensuality > Adult Toys & Games > Sex Toys

15. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

16. chakup

chakup Guest

well thanks to this thread I got motivated and ordered my wife some new toys. Hopefully she likes them- I know what she's been eyeing so they should work.