FRK Buttplugging

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, Dec 4, 2006.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

So this morning Im talking to my boyfriend on the phone and hes got his butt toy out. I make him put it in his ass and get on his knees and ride it, stroke his cock some. So as im driving to school this morning I got to make him feel like a dirty whore and degrade him a bit. I also told him he couldnt cum until i got home from school this evening. So I think im going to take my dear sweet time getting home tonight and make sure to stop a few times along the way. So it should be an interesting evening. He hasnt been able to cum for 2 days and hes been told to masturbate until the point of orgasm but then back off.

But as of right now I think he fell asleep with the toy in his ass like he did yesterday feeling deprived and horny.

That is all...... so far.

2. The Secretary

Oh and.....

Shortcake85 approves this thread.

3. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

You are a bad, bad girl :bigthumb:

4. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

that would be so difficult to do. What if he needs to go somewhere? is he to keep the plug in?

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

not that hard. i used to got o work, shopping, school with a plug in.

6. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

jeez, did yo uwalk funny?

7. Phantom Empress

not really. once you get used to it, you walk fine.

8. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

H o t.

9. The Secretary

Ok so I just got home about 10 min ago. Hes gonna put the toy back in. He cant wear it out places cause its not an actual butt plug so it would fall out too easy. But I thought about getting him one for xmas that the could wear all day though.

So off to have phone sexors..... More updates later.

10. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

This thread and the other one has me wondering where we could get a good plug. The ones we have are nice in feel and size except the part keeping it from getting sucked into your butt is not that sturdy (ESPECIALLY if using the large size plug) anyways we usually use a harness to keep ours from falling out or going to far in.

Any recommends on a good plug with a wide base for keeping one in and walking around without fear that it's going to go all the way in (it's happened to us and it's scary lol, which is why we don't use plugs without a harness anymore)

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

So I don't get butt plugs ... what is it like psychologically? For example I get not having permission to urinate and what that would feel like emotionally. It's humiliating and/or shows a great deal of subservience. I also get and love the permission-to-cum idea. Butt plugs - someone connect the dots for me.

12. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

As far as I can tell, the appeal has nothing at all to do with being disallowed your umm, bodily function. Putting a guy in this position has many potential angles that can be hot on their own, or in combination. For instance, being instructed to do anything, especially something uncomfortable or unnatural so to speak is often a turn on in its own right. On top of that, you have the degradation, taboo and even homophobic angles of making a guy keep something phallic in his ass. Also, there's the fact that the right item can be very pleasurable, combined with instructions to tease but not finish the job - that's huge too. Or it could be completely uncomfortable, not directly pleasurable in the least, but perhaps that’s the point, and therefore the kink itself. I don't know which of these apply specifically in this case...just some possibilities.

There’s a good many ways this can be hot…and it is. Very.

(you both are such lucky bastards)

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowdown:

14. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

That's pretty hot, and I'm not really into domination.

15. Phantom Empress

I've never had issues with any of my doc johnson plugs. they make the base sturdy enough and wide enough that I haven't had any slipping in issues.

16. Phantom Empress

it has nothing to do with waste control or anything for most people. I wore a plug because it ws stimulating to my ass and it made training for anal sex that much more interesting. It taught me how to relax around a large, uncomfortable object for hours at a time.

17. The Secretary

Well ok we had phone sex last night. It was good. He took charge last night. He still had the toy in his ass, he was telling me what to do. I got my toy out and used it in the vag. I was going to use my nipple clamps but we both wanted to cum too fast and I was extremely tired and not going to last very long anyway. In fact I dont really remember anything about 5 minutes after I orgasmed except at about 640 this morning when I woke up. I woke up with my toy in me. I forgot to take it out last night, and it was very nicely nestled in there. My toy is an actual butt plug but it works better as a vag toy.

The first time I used it the bf and I got identical ones however i guess the jelly stuff that it is made out made both of our bums burn. So mine is a vag toy.

Ass play for him is very pleasureable and denial is very hot to him too. Its not all that often that he likes to be the bottom. But its a change, but I think he so much better as a top.

18. Dominion

I'll have to look into a Doc then, I don't know who makes ours I just know that we tried this once without a harness and not 10 minutes after I had sent my wife to the store she came back home freaking out :p

19. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

:eek3:

do you still do it?

i need to "train" my gf for anal, she's just not that into it :sad2:

20. Phantom Empress

not since i moved back in with my father. I just don't have the time and opportunity really, unless i'm on vacation or something.

She has to be receptive before you even try toys for long periods of time.

21. The Secretary

Well I believe tonight it is going to be my turn to wear a toy in the vag. The honey is eating dinner and after he gets back hes gonna help get me a little horny so I can go and put it in and wear it until I go to sleep tonight.

I have to do homework tonight too so its going to be a bit rough to concentrate.

22. Dominion

Did some digging and found out our plugs are doc johnsons, the black variety medium and larges. =/

Need to find bigger bases, used to have a nice sized base that was WAY too big and inflexible but it got thrown away accidently.

23. ACLdestroyer

ACLdestroyer OT Supporter

I totally understand how making him wait a long time to cum thing is way hot. On the other hand, dealing with the repetetive blue ball pain that this would cause would take me totally out of the mood.

Mind numbing pain ftl.

24. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

i could see how that'd be teh case, not to mention kind of awkward.

it's not that she's totally unreceptive exactly, we've had anal, we've had anal with a dildo in her vag too, she just isn't that into it. you're saying she needs to enjoy anal sex before anal toys though? good to know cuz i was considering a butt plug for christmas.

25. Phantom Empress

I was into anal toys before anal sex.... but mostly because of opportunity. if she likes it, then go for getting her a toy. My vibrating plug is one fo my all time favorite toys.